News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Industrial 2-6-0

Started by lionel switchtrack, February 20, 2007, 10:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lionel switchtrack

Is this little loco going to be rerun in the near future? Simple question.

lionel switchtrack

traindude109

I really hope so too! I never got myself to buy one though and I wish I took advantage of it! Please bring them back!  ;D
Matt

Boulder Creek and Western Railroad (G scale 1:20.3)

Paul W.

There are still a few dealers that have some in stock. They are getting harder to find, and the price has gone up on the remaining ones.
I had one ordered from Ridge Road, but they called to say they were no longer available.

Good luck
Happy Steamin'

Paul

CCSII

There is one on e-bay right now, apparently brand new and from a reputable seller..

the Bach-man

Dear Lionel,
I sure hope so!
It's a great little loco!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Mik

I hope if they rerun it that they fatten it up a bit. Mine are VERY light on their feet.
Mik

Larry S.

I removed the circuit board from the boiler and put the iron weight from a 2-4-2 version in (the older 2-4-2 is basicaly the same engine). It made a difference in pulling ability. You can find the 2-4-2 versions of the engine on eBay fairly cheep as they died rather easily.

Larry S.
Larry S.

jpipkin

I bought one last year when I heard they were out of production.  I am back dating it with a Banta wood cab, modifing the lights to oil lamps, link & pin couplers, etc.  Makes a great little 20.3:1 engine for small four wheel cars.

traindude109

Quote from: jpipkin on February 23, 2007, 03:54:10 PM
  Makes a great little 20.3:1 engine for small four wheel cars.

I think you mean 1:20.3  ;D
Matt

Boulder Creek and Western Railroad (G scale 1:20.3)

jpipkin

You are right!  that would be an awfully BIG locomotive!

Loco Bill Canelos

There are several of these om Ebay right now, they are selling for #89 to $100, or at least have the last few I saw sold.
Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!