News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Anyone like GP15s?

Started by Trainguy95, January 17, 2008, 06:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainguy95

Hey,
  Does anyone think that GP15s,GP9s,and GP7s should be made by Bachmann?? I really think so. What do you guys think?

Thanks,
           Trainguy

GlennW

I don't think anyone makes a GP15. Atlas makes both a GP7 & GP9. LifeLike makes a GP18/20.

I'd like Bachmann to do a GP15 & a CF7 in N.
Perhaps Bachmann could do a Spectrum GP7 & GP9?

Trainguy95

Glenn,
  Thanks for the reply. I have noticed that no one makes a GP15. I was hoping Bachmann would be the first to do so.

Thanks,
     Trainguy

daniel_leavitt2000

Atlas does several phases of the GP7 and 9. Lifelike does the GP18, 20 and a chop nosed GP9 for the Canadian market (it is very close to the IC and MILW rebuilds as well).

I think you should wask Walthers/Life-Like for the GP7 and 9. I have requested they make a Phase III GP9 because it is VERY close to a GP18. I do not like the Atlas GP series as much as they are hard to kitbash... their mechinism is designed for a high hood.

No one makes a GP15. It would be a great addition as I need several myself. I have a feeling Atlas may be wotking on this engine.

johnTom

I know that Overland has produced a variety of locomotives over the years, however, JNJ TRAINS does produce the GP15 shell all you need to do is add the chassis .

Tom
I like U.S. HISTORY, railroad history.etc...

Tom

johnTom

I emailed ATHEARN about this subject earlier this morning , here's their reply. Thank-you for your inquiry. Please note that we have produced a model of the CF-7 (please see the link to our web site below for more information) but we have never produced a model of a GP15.

http://www.athearn.com/Search/Default.aspx?SearchTerm=CF7

JNJ TRAINS may have the only plastic GP15 shell available ..

Tom
I like U.S. HISTORY, railroad history.etc...

Tom

David Leonard

Atlas Trainman is planning to release an N scale GP15.

Frisco

I think that the CF7 is in HO.