News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New Movie Comming Out

Started by Shawmut Line Operation, January 23, 2008, 08:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawmut Line Operation

Ok I am making a movie called Scrap Yard To Hell and I need help from everyone.  I need people to play voices and I also need names for a couple engines.  HenryBlue I also need your help and I need help from Chaz to.  If you can help please let me know.  I am going to see if I can get my WMM to work.  Anyone interested in helping let me know. ;)
You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

Shawmut Line Operation

Ok here is all the characters.  I need people to play voices for em all.

Gordon
Thomas
James
Percy
Toby
The Fat Controler
Diesel 11
Chessie System Diesel
Freedom Express Diesel

I also need people to help with sound effects and I need names for the Chessie System Diesel and the Freedom Express Diesel.
You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

Shawmut Line Operation

Yes he is.  But you see the reason there is British style steam engines mixed with American style Diesels is because in Steam Vs. Diesel the fat controler had to sell sodor and when he did he bought the Pittsburg & Shawmut railroad in Pennsavanya.  Anyways you want to do a part in this? :-\

Anthony P

How could we do the vioces? ??? I'd like to be the vioces of Percy and the Fat Controler. ;D

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: Anthony P on January 25, 2008, 08:10:53 AM
How could we do the vioces? ??? I'd like to be the vioces of Percy and the Fat Controler. ;D

If you have a mic and if you have somewhere to record the lines that Corrie will send to you (Such as Audacity) then you can record the lines there with your mic.  Once you record what Corrie tells you what to say in the script, you send the lines to him and the role(s) that were given to you are done and Corrie will add them to the video. 

Jock The New Engine

OH MAN I WOULD JUST LOVE TO BE JAMES AND CHESSIE!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Oh please let me voice them both!  I'll send you some auditions by e-mail!
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

Shawmut Line Operation

Well the Chessie diesel needs a name. :-\  Any ideas? ???

Jock The New Engine

Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

Shawmut Line Operation

COOL BOOMER FAN!!!! ;D  I just got the email and now here is the cast so far. :D

James = Boomer Fan
Percy =  Anthony P
The Fat Controler = Anthony P
Chessie = Boomer Fan

I promis anyone who wants to help won't have to use profanity in this movies as the title is the only thing that has a profain word. ;)

rains train

I'm still going to be in it when I get my webcam right?  :)

This is K-10's Modle Trains, AKA...best place in the world!

StanierJack

Corrie, i'll do gordon and thomas.

Shawmut Line Operation

SWEET!!!! :D  But one thing that I hate is whale I am giving you guys parts MY DANG WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER WON'T WORK!!!! >:(  But anyways thanks StanierJack. ;)

rains train

This is K-10's Modle Trains, AKA...best place in the world!

Shawmut Line Operation

I wish HenryBlue would play a part in this movie :D but he doesn't like me. :( :P

The Chaz Storm

Well Corrie if you are interested I'll play Toby for you. :)