News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New Movie Comming Out

Started by Shawmut Line Operation, January 23, 2008, 08:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawmut Line Operation

YAY!!! ;D  Oh anyone here want to narriate. :)
You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

rains train

This is K-10's Modle Trains, AKA...best place in the world!

ThomasFan247

Quote from: FPTP-Man on January 25, 2008, 09:36:54 PM
COOL BOOMER FAN!!!! ;D  I just got the email and now here is the cast so far. :D

James = Boomer Fan
Percy =  Anthony P
The Fat Controler = Anthony P
Chessie = Boomer Fancorry

I promis anyone who wants to help won't have to use profanity in this movies as the title is the only thing that has a profain word. ;)

corrie can i be thomas?

Shawmut Line Operation

You'll need to talk to StanierJack as I have already gave him the part. ;)  Heres the cast so far.

James = Boomer Fan
Percy =  Anthony P
The Fat Controler = Anthony P
Chessie = Boomer Fancorry
Gordon = StanierJack
Thomas = StanierJack
Toby = Chaz

I still need someone to play the narrater and the Freedom Diesel.
You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

Shawmut Line Operation

You know I wasn't going to do that but, THATS A GREAT IDEA!!!!! ;D  Ok I wanna hear some of ya before I let you do the part.  Well eccept Boomer Fan you pass. ;)

The Chaz Storm

That's not a bad idea Corrie, I'll show you my audition next time I see you on MSN. ;)

StanierJack

Quote from: FPTP-Man on January 26, 2008, 08:28:11 PM
You know I wasn't going to do that but, THATS A GREAT IDEA!!!!! ;D  Ok I wanna hear some of ya before I let you do the part.  Well eccept Boomer Fan you pass. ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rv4gGQEHKV0

Shawmut Line Operation

StanierJack you pass under one condition.  You'll need to talk deeper for Gordon. ;)  Will that be ok? :)

StanierJack

Quote from: FPTP-Man on January 27, 2008, 04:24:38 PM
StanierJack you pass under one condition.  You'll need to talk deeper for Gordon. ;)  Will that be ok? :)

Yeh Sure

PRRThomas11

Just out of curiosity, how will you get our voices into the movie? I think I have a pretty complicated solution for this... just in case.

But anyway... I think this Freedom Diesel sounds cool. I'd like to do that. What should his voice sound like?
PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

Anthony P

i'm not sure if i could do this because i don't have a mic and how much do the cost

Shawmut Line Operation

Chaz told me paid $10.00 for his. :-\

Also guys we need to pick up the pase. :(  I still need a few more people to play other parts.  The cast so far is…

James = Boomer Fan
Percy =  Anthony P
The Fat Controller = Anthony P
Chessie = Boomer Fan
Gordon = StanierJack
Thomas = StanierJack
Toby = Chaz

I still need people to play Annie, Clarabel, Chuck, Diesel 11, the Narrator, and possibly Lady. :-\

You need to work faster guys or this movie may not be out till March or the middle of April. :P  Get em parts filled so we can get started.  I don’t want this to be delayed like other movies. :P 

Shawmut Line Operation

StanierJack I sent you an email around the begining of the week.  Did you get it? ???

StanierJack

Quote from: FPTP-Man on February 01, 2008, 12:40:24 PM
StanierJack I sent you an email around the begining of the week.  Did you get it? ???

Yeh

Shawmut Line Operation

Cool :D  Try to start on that A.S.A.P. ;)