News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

goofs and deleted scenes

Started by Rickenbacker 325, January 24, 2008, 02:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rickenbacker 325

here you can post pics of deleted scenes and goofs sadlly i dont know of any :( :( :( :(on the show

Rickenbacker 325

Shawmut Line Operation

I am making a movie called Scrap Yard To Hell.  If I make any goofs or messups I will post em on here. :D  ok? ;)
You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

PRRThomas11

I am not quite sure the name of the episode but in the one when Sir Thopam Hatt decides that Henry needs to use welsh coal I noticed a big mistake:

When Henry pulls up to the station next to Edward he is uncoupled from the train so Edward can pull it. The next shot is Edward at the station and Henry pulling onto a very short siding. The end of the siding was right up against the nearby switch tower. They model train drivers pulled him up too fast and he hit the wall and you can see the building bounce up. Next instead of Edward pulling out to be coupled to the train, Henry flies out of the siding. The next angle shows Edward coupling to the train and Henry in his previous spot.

I wonder how the editors missed that. :o
PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

styntwin409

I found one in The Flying Kipper. Here's the link to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqhI-YtbhpQ
Look at 4:40. He had gotten his new shape, but at that moment, he had his old shape.

~Styntwin409
~Contact me on my new account, Chessie Sys. 3022~

My Chessie layout site

Shawmut Line Operation

They recycle allot of footage.  Kinda like Dukes of Hazzard. :D
You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Not that bit.That's when he crashes.Henry hitting the brake van and Henry
jumping the rails were filmed separately.They grabbed the wrong model.
(There were two models of Henry in the show.The fireboxes,splashers,
external steam pipes,and sand hatch were add-ons.At some point,though,
the New Shape model was broken.They salvaged the firebox,external steam
pipes,and sand hatch and put them on the Old Shape model.Hence the so-far
uncorrected bigger goof of his New Shape having splashers). :P :D

Shawmut Line Operation

And still like Dukes of Hazzard.  They just kept switching 68 and 69 Dodge Chargers around.  103 of em were trashed I think.  But anyway they do recycle allot of footage on Thomas & Friends.  I have even seen it in HenryBlue's series.

Super Chief

Diesel #261

"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Anthony P

Watch Emily's New Coaches then watch a different video with her in it  look at her buffers :o

thomasj219

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Anthony P

Diesel #261

Looks alote like they put the wrong face on. :-\
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

PerfectPercy

Quote from: Super Chief on February 08, 2008, 11:12:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1qlPMXY03Y at 2:33, Salty goes past the end of the set!! ;D :o

I don't really see him going past the end of the set.