News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New Williams Catalog?

Started by John Brennan, January 27, 2008, 03:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Brennan

Dear Mr. Bachmann,
                               Can you please tell me what I have to do to get on the mailing list for a new Williams catalog once they are available? Thanks.

Mike_AA9ZY

Me too! And will they ever offer the 72 foot streamliner cars?

PARAWULF

The 72-footers were in the last catalog. ;D
They are not on the website.

Mike_AA9ZY

I know. I don't think they were ever produced. I would love to see them in accurate Milwaukee Road colors, but that's probably hoping for too much.

the Bach-man

Dear All,
Our catalogs are released at Toy Fair in February, after which you may order one on line at this site.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

rtraincollector

the 72 footers your talking about are nice I had a set of them inB&O but sold to a freind as I didn't have the room to run them right they stat 31" but they look cramped on that you really need 54" or more. there 18" long.

the Bach-man

Dear All,
I was told today that the Williams catalog will be released some time after Toy Fair. Rest assured we are working double tides to get it produced!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

cpkoltz2002

rtrain collector's 72 foot B&O's sound just like my Great NorthernSD45's in the fact you need a 54 inch radius to run them.

PARAWULF

Mr. Bachman,
Does the new Bachman catalog carry all the products or is there going to be a seperate Williams by Bachman catalog?

Thanks! ;D

the Bach-man

Dear Parawulf,
As I said earlier, I believe there will be a separate Williams catalog.
Have fun!
the Bach-man