News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Platium Club

Started by rtraincollector, January 30, 2008, 09:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtraincollector

I was a member prior to the ending of Williams but didn't renew last year but was wondering about if they are keeping it going when will we have details of rejoining it and what will it cost and what is offered to members?

the Bach-man

Dear RTC,
We will have details on the Williams line and programs soon- and I'll post them here when they're released.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

John Brennan

Dear Mr. Bachmann,
                               Can we join the club through the Bachmann site or do we have to mail in our payment and info? TIA.

the Bach-man

Dear John,
I'll see what I can find out.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

DominicMazoch

I just got my WBB "KATY" SD90.  Got the "send back" post cards for purchasing loco.  They have Williams old address on them.  Where should I send them.  Will there be a place on this site for that?

BTW, I am running the Katy with some older Williams TX SPECIAL 15" Luxury Liners.  My, "what if" train:  Katy kept the TS, no Amtrak, no UP merger!

rtraincollector

Been a while was wondering if anything new has come up that you can share on joining the platium club

3rail

Dominic,

You should send all warranty cards to our Philadelphia address.

Bachmann Trains
1400 East Erie Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19124

rtraincollector,

Former Platinum Club Members will be receiving updated club info by mail.  We should be mailing them around the middle of the month.

Regards

rtraincollector

Hopefully it will get forward to me as I moved about a year ago.

Mike_AA9ZY

Hello All,

I tried to join the Platinum Club today, but got a mailbox that informed me to leave my name, address, phone number, and credit card information. I'm sorry Bachmann, but I guess I'll be mailing a check. I don't know about other people, but I won't be leaving my full credit card info in voice mail.  :(