News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

many questions on my trains

Started by Anthony P, February 01, 2008, 08:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony P

Dear The Bach -man,
Is your store closed down in Philly on President's Day? If you are not my dad aked me if i wanted to go to the store down in Philly.  ;D So i wanted to ask you a cupple of questions. Do you do repaints for the thomas line? Can you help me fix some trains? And I have perchest a Jupitor Engine, then a month or so later it fell and now when i put it on the tracks it mackes a eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr sound like it's viborating. Can you help me when i come there (if you are open)?

-Anthony P ;)
P.S. Please answer A.S.A.P ;)

Guilford Guy

Quote from: Anthony P on February 01, 2008, 08:58:41 PM
Dear The Bach -man,
Is your store closed down in Philly on President's Day? If you are not my dad aked me if i wanted to go to the store down in Philly.  ;D So i wanted to ask you a cupple of questions. Do you do repaints for the thomas line? Can you help me fix some trains? And I have perchest a Jupitor Engine, then a month or so later it fell and now when i put it on the tracks it mackes a eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr sound like it's viborating. Can you help me when i come there (if you are open)?

-Anthony P ;)
P.S. Please answer A.S.A.P ;)

Okay! I don't know if their Philly offices are open to the public. Models are repainted in china, and shipped over. You'll have to paint one yourself. I don't know if its open to the public, and if they are that they will repair on site. Do you have your warranty info? Usually they will send you a new one. The 4-4-0 is not covered since the damage was inflicted by the owner. Lastly, Mr B lives in New York, not Philly.
Alex

Shawmut Line Operation

Well heres a stupid question Guilford Guy, but when you say New York is that the state or the city? ???
You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

Guilford Guy

The showroom or wherever he is is in New York, New York.
Alex

the Bach-man

Dear Anthony,
There is no store- the Philadelphia facility is offices and warehouse space. You can contact the service department by phone for any repair questions.
The New York showroom no longer exists, as the Toy Building has, i believe, gone condo. We will have a booth at the Toy Fair, which is now held in the Javits Center.
I live in upstate New York.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Anthony P

but is you warehouse open to the public? Because i took the trains i would like to fix to the train store i always go to and they said that i would have to go to bachmann down in Philly ??? ??? ???

Anthony P

Quote from: Anthony P on February 02, 2008, 09:47:22 AM
but is you warehouse open to the public? Because i took the trains i would like to fix to the train store i always go to and they said that i would have to go to bachmann down in Philly ??? ??? ???
Is the warehouse open on monday?

Guilford Guy

The warehouse is not open to the public.
Alex