News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Dear Bachmann re 3 truck shay

Started by bigreds, February 05, 2008, 09:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigreds

Hi  I just got my new 3 Truck Shay today,but after examining the contents I noticed that there was no instruction manual,the DVD was there but no paper booklet. Like  that came with the 2 Truck Shay and the Heisler.Is this normal or just missing from my model?

Thanks
Martin

the Bach-man

Dear Martin,
I'm not sure- give the service department a call to find out.
Anyone here have one?
Thanks!
the Bach-man

Jon D. Miller

I received the painted unlettered version three truck Shay during late November 2006.  It did not have an owner's manual.
Here is what was packed with the Shay.
Three additional smoke stacks. (Hunter-Radley, Ruston, Lima Diamond)
Eight pages of documentation.
A video disk.
Coal load with coal spill.
Engineer and fireman figures.
Package of detail items.
Small vile of smoke fluid.
Additional water pipe.
Hook and Loop couplers.

JD

Poster Child (unofficial & uncompensated)

the Bach-man

vankata

Dear Bachmann and forum members I have one question about new spectrum version of Shay 3 truck loco. Whats the content of the blue shiny box ?
My main question is there a oil tanker assembly weight in addition to the coal assembly weight that fits in to the first smaller tender?

If anyone purchased recently HO scale Bachmann Spectrum Shay 3 truck with DCC sound equipped please post complete contents of the new shiny blue box. I've watched many videos on youtube and get even more confused than I was before that. I saw locos with different smokestacks and both versions coal/oil tanks with water sprouts ?! Some said there were addition toolboxes in the kit some don't ?!

From what Jon Miller wrote I see there are two figures (so cool). I would like to have complete updated list of that shay.

Thanks in advance.

p.s. sorry for my English its not my native language

the Bach-man

Dear Vankata,
It has multiple fuel loads and detail parts.
Have fun!
the Bach-man