News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

ok anyone got one of these for sale?

Started by HOplasserem80c, February 19, 2007, 08:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOplasserem80c

jayl1

Is that the Model Power engine?  You may need to add some information on it.

HOplasserem80c

that is a model power 2-8-0 denver and rio grande it is called grand canyon on the box (i think)

Nigel

The model was imported by Model Power from Brazil.  They stopped importing it several years ago.  There were also 0-8-0 and 4-6-0 versions with the same superstructure.  It has a motor in the tender, the locomotive is just a dummy.  They show up from time to time on e-bay.
Nigel
N&W 1950 - 1955

Stephen Warrington

I bought a 4-6-0 from them a few years ago with the motor in the tender and pardon my French and Spanish it ran like hell my old Tyco 2-8-0 with the motor in the tender ran smoother than the model power one so I took it back to the store ASAP and got an IHC 2-6-0 for 10 bucks more and came home happy.

Stephen

traindude109

I used to have one for sale last April! Sold it to a friend for $20. It was a great runner.
Matt

Boulder Creek and Western Railroad (G scale 1:20.3)

bevernie

Does it have to be Model Power? Ebay has several Tycoes going off in the next few days; present bid is only about $10 each!
                                                                                           Ernie
                                                                                   Hendersonville, NC
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com

Mark Damien

You can get an MDC 2-8-0 from Trainworld for $69. I don't know if they have this particular road still available.
Even if the prototypes never existed, someone would have created Model Trains anyway.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Steams the Dream
Cheers.
Mark