News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New Large Scale Announcements

Started by the Bach-man, February 08, 2008, 10:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Bach-man

Dear All,
As mentioned here last week, some on-line retailers have jumped the gun on upcoming releases. I am now cleared to post that we will indeed be releasing several K-27 accessories, including the doghouse, snowplow, switcher pilot and road pilot. We will also have three packs of the couplers used on the new 1:20.3 cars, both straight and offset shank.
Arrivals are TBA, and there will be more Large Scale announcements later in the year. Who knows, maybe I'll even get to make them here!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

zubi

Dear Bachmann, you mean, like the long D&RGW caboose? Best wishes from Tokyo, Zubi

Larry Green

OK, Mr B, you can get to announce the availability of the 1:20.3 trucks as separate items. That seems fair.

Larry

glennk28

Well, now that you're setting the precedent by releasing the alternate pilots, etc for the K-27, how about following those with the oil bunkers and stacks for the Shays, Climax, and Heisler? 

Then--a knuckle coupler with a more realistic contour would be nice.  I get "up close and personal" with the prototype--and the ones Bachmann makes are a bit strange.   gj

K487

Bach-Man:

Thank you for your work/help in getting these parts in production, and for announcing them.   

Doug