New Thomas Items- it's Official!

Started by the Bach-man, February 08, 2008, 11:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Bach-man

Dear All,
Here are the first Thomas announcements of the year. As with other scales, there may be more down the road.
We will be releasing a conductor figure, Edward, Mavis,Salty, a mail car, Spencer's special coach, Henrietta, and a switch tower.
Arrivals TBA!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Shawmut Line Operation

Rock on Bach-Man!!! :D  Man this is great news. :D
You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

The Chaz Storm

Nice job Mr. B, congratulations on making the products that people have been wanting the most! ;)  This year will be a good year for the Bachmann company. ;)

HenryBlue

yey, lol guess the 'Salty Aye Aye' thing worked lol

mint news, great to hear ;)

metal4life

''...there may be more down the road.''
Sounds good to me, along with the rest of the announcements.
Edward will be my first and most important priority.

max (uk)

Depending on how good Salty is, the might be some class 07 models coming soon.  ;) I already thought that a Y6 from a Bachmann Toby was a good idea.

Shawmut Line Operation

The HO Salty will sure make up for me not getting the ERTL model when it came out. :D
You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: HenryBlue on February 09, 2008, 08:48:20 AM
yey, lol guess the 'Salty Aye Aye' thing worked lol

mint news, great to hear ;)

Funny that you mentioned that, I told Mark (beatiesmark) about it on MSN, he was really happy about it too. :P  I can just tell that this year is gonna be a great year for Bachmann Trains. ;)

Without a doubt I'm getting Salty, Henrietta, and Spencer's coach.  I'll also order 2-4 mail cars too. :)

Super Chief

Edward & Salty for sure! B-Man, how much will Salty Cost?

Railwaypark

Quote from: the Bach-man on February 08, 2008, 11:45:58 PM
Dear All,
Here are the first Thomas announcements of the year. As with other scales, there may be more down the road.
We will be releasing a conductor figure, Edward, Mavis,Salty, a mail car, Spencer's special coach, Henrietta, and a switch tower.
Arrivals TBA!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Yeah baby yeah!!!
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

max (uk)

I cant to see how the mail vans turn out. As the Hornby ones were pritty fab.

Also another good idea for Bachmann is to make brown mail vans. Hey presto you have the flying kipper!

styntwin409

That's awesome news, Mr. Bach-Man! I'm definately going to end up getting all of them (and the ones I haven't bought yet from the older stuff), but I'm surprised (not disappointed one bit!) that Salty is your first diesel engine besides Mavis. I thought it would be Diesel for sure (but what do I know...)!

~Styntwin409 (formerly Justin)
~Contact me on my new account, Chessie Sys. 3022~

My Chessie layout site

Shawmut Line Operation

Quote from: Super Chief on February 09, 2008, 05:12:01 PM
Edward & Salty for sure! B-Man, how much will Salty Cost?

Salty may be as much as Thomas, Percy, And Toby are.  It maybe a little more than that but I think its close. :-\

Railwaypark

I thought bachmann was gonna start producing diesel,duck &rosie this year..DAMN IT!!! >:(
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

Guilford Guy

Quote from: Railwaypark on February 10, 2008, 08:37:54 AM
I thought bachmann was gonna start producing diesel,duck &rosie this year..DAMN IT!!! >:(

Chill, the world isn't ending. Be happy with what you get, and what you can't get, make.
Alex