New Thomas Items- it's Official!

Started by the Bach-man, February 08, 2008, 11:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

styntwin409

Quote from: Railwaypark on February 10, 2008, 08:37:54 AM
I thought bachmann was gonna start producing diesel,duck &rosie this year..DAMN IT!!! >:(

First, don't swear. Like GG said, the world isn't ending.

Second, why would they make Rosie? She's quite new, so I think they see know reason to make her until she has a bigger role.

~Styntwin409 (formerly Justin)
~Contact me on my new account, Chessie Sys. 3022~

My Chessie layout site

StanierJack

Quote from: styntwin409 on February 10, 2008, 11:41:31 AM
I thought bachmann was gonna start producing diesel,duck &rosie this year..DAMN IT!!! >:(

If anything, Stanley will come at some stage. With him being in a new feature, he will become quite popular with children and parents. Kader (who own bachmann) would be looking at producing something for profit, rather than demand with the consumer group. Hence the reason only popular charcters have so far been produced.

First, don't swear. Like GG said, the world isn't ending.

Second, why would they make Rosie? She's quite new, so I think they see know reason to make her until she has a bigger role.

~Styntwin409 (formerly Justin)

Kader only produce models to gain money in the Thomas range, so only characters who have a large screen time will be produced. Or they will look at the sales of characters in othern product lines ie: Tomy, Wooden, Take-along.

LastQ6

QuoteSecond, why would they make Rosie?

Actually, i watched some of Season 11 a few days ago, and Rosie was in quite a few of the episodes, and besides there mainly just being MALE characters being produced into models, it would be nice to see a few more female engines being made in the near future alongside some old faves from Seasons 2 - 7.
Click below to view all my projects in my new blog

http://www.thethomasmodeller.blogspot.com

The Chaz Storm

It would make sense too if they did make Rosie, mainly because of how popular she is becoming.  Rocky has a chance of coming out by Bachmann too and maybe Harvey would be good too.

Also, yes I would have liked to see Duck, Diesel, and Rosie, maybe even Arthur too.  I'm still happy though that they are making the rolling stock we are all wanting and same with Salty.  So overall, you should be happy with what you get, don't bite the hand that feeds you. ;)

Rail-Runner192

Ready for New Items!!

Railwaypark

Quote from: Guilford Guy on February 10, 2008, 11:20:41 AM

Chill, the world isn't ending. Be happy with what you get, and what you can't get, make.
I do not want to make existing thomas characters I rather leave that to bachmann & I only want to do original thomas characters.
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

metal4life

Well what do you want us to do about it? The only people that can fulfill our/your Thomas and Friends model railway needs are Bachmann and yourself, (or Hornby if you like their models as well. I myself own three). What Bachmann produces each year is what we get, and I have not been disappointed by any of their models yet, even if it is not the desired character I would've wanted to be released, they are extremely accurate and leave me speechless each time. If you aren't quite the 'modeler', like I am :P lol, then you're gonna have to wait just like the rest of us. Just be patient, everyone will get theirs in the end. K? :D

Shawmut Line Operation

Well I can tell you if the Bach-Man were any where near me when he said what was going to be released for this year I would be shaking his hand for hours. ;D
You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

Rail-Runner192

I wonder when we will get to see test shots? ??? I cant wait for edward and salty!!
Ready for New Items!!

LastQ6

It takes a long time to make mouldings accurate and correct, and Bachmann make wonderful models with great time and care, i just cannot wait to see what Salty turns out like when he does eventually come around....

Edward and Mavis are mainly top of my list for 2008 models to get when they come around, Edward is am most wanting to see.
Click below to view all my projects in my new blog

http://www.thethomasmodeller.blogspot.com

Shawmut Line Operation

Me to!!! :D  When I get Edward after Henry I will have engines 1 through 7. ;D
You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

PRRThomas11

Now we need Duck, Donald, and Douglas to make it an even 10.
PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

Shawmut Line Operation

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Well,we need Oliver now that we have Scruffy.More things that I would like to
see would be a Scruffy model that comes apart("I'm coming apaaaart!"),the
coupling hooks,brake pipes,and buffers available in packs,the bogies found
on the express coaches available in packs,and a model of Lady.

Shawmut Line Operation

ARE YOU STUPID YOU CAN'T MAKE OLIVER AND A SCRUFFY THAT COMES APART WITH OUT A TOAD!!!! :o

That’s just a little joke for ya I wasn’t trying to be mean. ;)