New Thomas Items- it's Official!

Started by the Bach-man, February 08, 2008, 11:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Railwaypark

Bachmann here are the tips to make mavis:

1.Build a class 04 diesel shunter.
2.Attatch side plates on sides.
3.Attatch cowcatcher on front & back.
4.Paint the front part & back part yellow with black hazzard stripes.
5.Be sure to add the white little text on the sides.
6.Stick the face on the front of the engine. ;)
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

The Chaz Storm

Railwaypark, for the last time the Bach-man knows what he is doing.  I am sure he knows what Mavis looks like so don't post stuff that him and everyone else knows already. :P

Rail-Runner192

Ready for New Items!!

metal4life

He thinks it's really THAT simple to make Mavis and Edward. Look, kid, Bachmann aren't here to build cheap models, they take their time. And if they actually decided to make a class 04 and base it off the mould, it would take even longer to get the mould done for the 04, and that much more longer to modify it into Mavis. That's not what they do. BACK. ON. TOPIC.

rains train

Back on topic? Okay.

How are the new rolling stock? (I'm going to get the old rolling stock first, but I'de like to know for the future ;))

I bet the new Edward is going to be a GREAT looking model if its takin' them this long. Juuuust wait for it.

Alex

This is K-10's Modle Trains, AKA...best place in the world!

Rail-Runner192

They look pretty cool. Great that your starting a Thomas Collection ;D. But yeah its goods you go for the original rolling stock. I have 5 troublesome trucks.
Ready for New Items!!

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: rains train on February 26, 2008, 07:45:02 PM
Back on topic? Okay.

How are the new rolling stock? (I'm going to get the old rolling stock first, but I'de like to know for the future ;))

I bet the new Edward is going to be a GREAT looking model if its takin' them this long. Juuuust wait for it.

Alex

Very true.  I am sure Edward will turn out perfectly once he is finished.  Something does tell me though that the switch tower and rolling stock will come out after Edward and Mavis...oh well, I am sure that they will be great all the same. ;)

Rail-Runner192

I am ready for Edward!!!! Cant wait to see how he turns out.
Ready for New Items!!

Billbarman

Same, But for some reason I really cany picture him. I can picture mavis well though. Some of the new rolling stock sounds nice too.

Rail-Runner192

I havent had a chance to say this but welcome to the forum Billbarman love the yutube videos. anyway BOT the new rolling stock does sound nice.
Ready for New Items!!

rains train

Quote from: Billbarman on February 26, 2008, 09:18:52 PM
Same, But for some reason I really cany picture him. I can picture mavis well though. Some of the new rolling stock sounds nice too.

I can sure picture Edward.

I the backround the sun is setting and the light is just right, reflecting off his perfect blue paint! Birds sing and the opera plays holy music! Can't waiiitttt!!!!!  ;)

Alex

This is K-10's Modle Trains, AKA...best place in the world!

metal4life

I'm a little worried. All this hype about Edward and Mavis....
When they come out, who will we have all this attention and anticipation over next? lol :P Yes, I agree. The rolling stock and both characters should come out BEAUTIFULLY. Not to mention, Salty to look forward to..

Railwaypark

I believe salty comes out during the summer & edward & mavis are out on november.
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

The Chaz Storm

Salty wouldn't come out before Edward and Mavis, that would be ridiculous because Edward and Mavis were thought of way before Salty was.  I think Salty would either come out at the same time or most likely after Edward and Mavis are out.

Duckfan8

I think Edward and Mavis might be out by December `08. Salty would probably be out in December `09.