New Thomas Items- it's Official!

Started by the Bach-man, February 08, 2008, 11:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Quote from: the Bach-man on February 08, 2008, 11:45:58 PM

Arrivals TBA!

You may be right.  Emily put us a year behind, but it will be worth it.  Come on Edward!!!  :D

Railwaypark

I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

Michael

So... this mail car.  Is this the one from the show or one lke Hornby's?  Basically I am asking is it a 2 bogey or a 2 axle....

or...

The last one is the one I hope for...

The Chaz Storm

Most likely the ones that are used in the TV series, so indeed it will most likely be similar to the ones on the bottom, only not N scale. ;)

Michael

Thanks Chaz.  Hope they are like the N scale ones.

Diesel #261

I remember in the one Thomas and the Magic RailRoad book the mail cars were 2 axle. :-\
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Railwaypark

And we all know that mavis is based on a class 04 diesel.
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

Myself

There are actually both 4 wheeled mail vans AND bogie mailvans used on the show. In One Good Turn, when the twins are shunting in and out of the shed you can see both at once.

Anthony P

what twins? Donald and Duglas, Bill and Ben who?

Railwaypark

Bill & ben,Besides their construction is actually simple & I would have to post a seperate topic about bill & ben.