Tunnel Project Complete. (Well for now anyway)

Started by Shawmut Line Operation, February 13, 2008, 03:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawmut Line Operation

Well since the pictures in the old topic were erased somehow :( I made this new one.  Here this is just pictures of what the tunnel started out as and how it looks now.  I couldn’t recover all the pictures but for as many as I did recover I think you guys will be more than happy with what I got.  Let me know whatcha think. :)  Enjoy. ;)

You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

PRRThomas11

PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

T-95

Great job dude. Im trying to make a causway through a lake-like that episode with donal and douglas.

thomasj219

is that a bachmann mavis in one of those pictures!!!!! :o
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

The Chaz Storm

LMAO! XD  Sorry, I couldn't resist to what you just asked. :P  If Bachmann hasn't released Edward or Mavis first, what makes you think Corrie or anybody for that matter would get it this early?  They won't be released for a while now.  That's the ertl Mavis in the picture that you are speaking of, not Bachmann. ;) 

The Chaz Storm

You weren't paying attention to my last post...it's NOT the Bachmann Mavis it's the ertl model.

BOT

Diesel #261

I have to say Corrie did more than good on that project.  He told me something about he was going to go up to his lhc and see about getting some of that paper Alex told him about.  Now I wonder how good thats going look ;D
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."