News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

e-z track trestle

Started by mikec069, February 12, 2008, 11:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikec069

I've noticed in the product area that the only HO scale bridge/trestle is a covered one.  And, according to the pictures, none will mate with e-z track.  Now the mating isn't a major issue, but does Bachamnn have any trestle/bridges in HO.  Other than the covered one, of course. 

Curious..

Santa Fe buff

- Joshua Bauer

WoundedBear

Quote from: mikec069 on February 12, 2008, 11:08:57 AM
I've noticed in the product area that the only HO scale bridge/trestle is a covered one.  And, according to the pictures, none will mate with e-z track.  Now the mating isn't a major issue, but does Bachamnn have any trestle/bridges in HO.  Other than the covered one, of course. 

Curious..

Quote from: Santa Fe buff on February 13, 2008, 02:35:47 PM
What Scale?

Just a wild guess here.....uhhh...HO scale?

Sid

Yampa Bob

Duh...LOL

Hang in there Mike, intelligent lifeforms will be in shortly.
Bob
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

Santa Fe buff

Hey, I'm new. But that is funny, I just skimed. And I woke up early and got on the computer, you can't blame me, oh, I'm smart. I've been on the honor roll for 2 years-working on the 3rd. Plus I found the trestle! Just type in Bachmann Trestle on ebay. And to avoid future problems-I check- HO, man I still suck at these online club things, oh well.
- Joshua Bauer

Yampa Bob

Mike
EZ track is fully compatible with regular Code 100 track and accessories.  I suppose if you found a covered version you could modify it for your needs.

Bob
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.