Gateway industrial...

Started by engineerkyle, February 13, 2008, 08:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

engineerkyle

...made to house a stub end siding.

;D EngineerKyle

Yampa Bob

Hi Kyle
As usual, outstanding craftsmanship.  I may hire you to build my ranch theme.

What did you use for the siding and roof? If it's Evergreen, would appreciate the part numbers.  Most of my buildings will be lap/clapboard and metal roofs. 

It was worth waiting for (oh my aching dialup) LOL

Bob
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

WoundedBear

Nicely done Kyle. I do believe, you're starting to get the hang of this....lololol. ;D

Sid

Paul M.

-Paul
[
www.youtube.com/texaspacific

engineerkyle

Quote from: Yampa Bob on February 13, 2008, 10:47:58 AM
Hi Kyle
As usual, outstanding craftsmanship.  I may hire you to build my ranch theme.

What did you use for the siding and roof? If it's Evergreen, would appreciate the part numbers.  Most of my buildings will be lap/clapboard and metal roofs. 

It was worth waiting for (oh my aching dialup) LOL

Bob

Thanks....

Not evergreen, just some stuff I had laying around. Tell us more about your plans, or message me.

Yampa Bob

Check my thread in HO..."Yampa Valley Railroad".  We want to model what we know best. But instead of a working cattle ranch, it will be a "dude" ranch.  We only have horses now.  We'd like log houses, like the "Ponderosa", but not much chance of finding those.

Your "Gage"  resembles tin,  here in the mountains  ranch buildings have metal roofs (Pro Panel ) because of all the snow, maybe after you see the scenery descripitons on the track plan, you might have some thoughts or advice.

I remember the sway back track side you built last year, always eager to see your creations.   If my tired old eyes don't deceive me, I detect a bit of roof crinkling on your new one, nice touches.

Don't want to horn in on your post, so will get out of here.

Thanks
Bob
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

pgarman

GREAT MODELING!! as usual Kyle.
Paul