News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachman

Started by Diesel #261, February 14, 2008, 08:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasj219

but wait isnt corrie still on as Shawmut Line Operation  ???
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

the Bach-man

Yes, but the Shawmut account has, until now, been well=behaved...
Learn!
the Bach-man

Mike CT

I agree.   LEARN!!   It's part of growing up.   Corrie also needs to clean up that signiture, that does not need to be.  He also needs to talk to his father and explain what happen.  I have said nothing to this point.  Part of growing up is accepting responsibility for your actions and the consequences that come from them. 

Corrie lets get this straighten out, At the least, even if you were right, you owe Henry Blue a public apology here on the forum.   
Thank you, Bach-man
Michael C. Thompson

A very nice set of Shawmut Line SW-9's

Diesel #261

You are right Bach-Man and Mike. :) Though I had seen this happen before when I was a member on here back in the beginning of 2007.  I did notice that Henry Blue was being real hard on Corrie since Henry Blue came back.  But I agree real strongly with Mike and the Bach-Man that the way Corrie handled the situation with Henry Blue was uncalled for. >:(  If I were Corrie I would have told the Bach-Man from the start of this problem not just sit in the corner twiddling my thumbs. :P  The way I see this I think Bach-Man handled this the right way.  I may just be one of his friends at school but as I said his behavior on here with Henry Blue was uncalled for. >:(

Really Mike if I were you I would not even let Corrie lay a finger on those Sw-9’s till… 

1. He apologizes to Henry Blue

2. Tells his parents.

Corrie though has not said a word about the forum since he was banned but I have seen some of the work he has been doing on his trains.  His tunnel is coming along real nicely and he is also putting a light in one of his steam engines.   He has also been thinking of putting a smoke unit in one of his engines and also possibly putting DCC ready in his Thomas and Percy. ;)

Even though Corrie is gone and I maybe upset and mad I am not standing up for him or anyone else.  The way I see it is how Chaz sees it.  Corrie had it coming. >:(
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Diesel #261

Maby it would be a good idea to have Bach-Man call his parents. :-\

Guilford Guy

Mr B has far better things to do than call some kids parents. Its not his job to amend someones behavior, its his job to keep the forum under control...
Alex

Mike CT

Justin, Sparks, Guilford... , It's nice to meet you guys.  I have been a parent for a long time, (4) wonderful kids, and now (4) wonderful grandkids. 

As a parent you are always concerned about what your children are doing.  I think it will be that way until my last day.   I'm sure that Corrie's dad is the same way. 

Diesel #261

Not to sure but I think all that needs to be said has been said. :) 

So long Corrie... :P

End of this topic.