News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Thomas & Toad

Started by powdernoid, February 15, 2008, 01:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powdernoid

:o I am looking for Toad in HO - OO scale.  :-\ I was on eBay just the other week and one was there but now it is GONE!!  :-[
Anyone have one for sale? Any more out there in this wonderful world of Thomas?
Thanks in advance for your help  ;)

StanierJack

Toad, hmm, Hornby?

You should look on Ebay.CO.UK...

max (uk)

Bachman make a Toad too. But its in the UK range

powdernoid

:D Thanks gets however I not having luck finding this on eBay (US version). If you know of anyone who would list one on the US version of eBay I would greatly be interested OR pm me and maybe work something out??
Thanks again to all for this help. ;D

StanierJack

Buy it over Ebay.CO.UK

Your login should still work!

powdernoid

Stainer Jack  8) been there & none are listed  ??? do you have a source / hobby center local that has them??  ;D

StanierJack

Quote from: powdernoid on February 15, 2008, 03:06:22 PM
Stainer Jack  8) been there & none are listed  ??? do you have a source / hobby center local that has them??  ;D

http://www.kernowmodelrailcentre.com/index.html?pageTitle=R9200_Hornby_Toad_Brake_Van&pageDesc=R9200_Hornby_Toad_Brake_Van&action=detail&maincatID=0&catID=&prodID=18816&brandID=

I know it says out of stock, but these guys can get them over the pond to you.

Rail-Runner192

there is this thing on ebay that allows you to put up a post and other buyers will try and find you one of that item(Toad). If you get it grom the uk it will cost you some money.
Ready for New Items!!

ThomasFan247

Quote from: max (uk) on February 15, 2008, 02:27:48 PM
Bachman make a Toad too. But its in the UK range
can u post the link? i cant find it.

StanierJack

powdernoid

;D Thanks for the link.  ;D This is exactly what I am looking for!! Now I need them to be in stock & not sold out  :(
Thanks again!!
I am on eBay several times a day. You are correct, just wait a few days and one will appear on eBay  :D
Thanks again

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Why hasn't anybody thought of ordering one directly from the Hornby
website or the Bachmann UK website? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

max (uk)

One thing quite handy on www.bachman.co.uk is that when you look through the products it tells you weather there in stock or not. This means if they are in the UK warehouse or not. So if its out of stock its eather in lots of shops or not in the country!

powdernoid

;D SCORE!! I found Toad here www.trainsontime.co.uk he will be on the way to the US shortly!!  :-*
Thanks to all who helped me find this coach.

metal4life

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on February 16, 2008, 03:38:40 PM
Why hasn't anybody thought of ordering one directly from the Hornby
website or the Bachmann UK website? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Because if you live in the U.S. you can't order directly from those sites. I don't think they import their products.