News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Gordon's smoking-NOT GOOD MAN!

Started by T-95, February 15, 2008, 09:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-95

Hello,

Sometimes when I start up my Gordon he moves very slowly like his gears are sticky with somthing. Then I'll hear a sparking sound and seee white smoke-im not sure from where though. Any explaination?  :o

thomasj219

proballly bad motor or wired wrong when i got a D261 from HORNBY 2 years ago he was on the track with bachmann james D261 went through a tunnel and then both started to go very slowly and from D261 white smoke billowed from under him left a temporary stain on the table both engines were shorted out never to run again
so either try and fix it or buy another and if you keep it dont put any other engines on the track at the same time with it ;D
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Guilford Guy

99% sure its a short. Send it back to Bachmann, they will replace it.
Alex

T-95

Thanks guys. So how do i send it back? Call customer service and wait for the go ahead?

Santa Fe buff

They package with a product registraition. If you filled it out, you should be able to replace it, if not, you should call customer service. It might also depend on the warrenty. Call customer department. They will give you all the info., if not, well post it as a topic and pray that the "Bach-Man" answers.
- Joshua Bauer