Replacement Parts for the Bachmann Peter Witt

Started by Custom Traxx, February 26, 2008, 09:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom Traxx

We have an HO scale undecorated Bachmann Peter Witt that had the motor and decoder fried by a bad DCC system. We have queried the Bachmann service dept twice without the courtesy of a response or even an acknowledgement. We have written two other Bachmann personnel without much luck. We superdetailed that undecorated  car and would like to have it run again. How come the continued unprofessional silence?

Theterboliner

I would just send it in and see what happens from there but, thats just me. I do under stend you really don't want to because of the detailing but, thats what i would do. As for the unprofessionalness of them i don't know whats going on.

Conrail Quality

Dealing with Bachmann is a matter of being in the know- in this case, knowing only to contact them via the direct number: (215)-533-1600. All other methods of communicating with Bachmann have a nine out of ten chance of failure. It seems to me Bachmann should just tell modlers on the packing to call the 215 number, rather than having to come to their website to get it.

Timothy
Timothy

Still waiting for an E33 in N-scale

the Bach-man

Dear Custom,
I told you Friday I'd look into it. Today is Tuesday, and I have parts on the way. I don't think that's either slow or unprofessional.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

RAM

I would think that you could take the body and send the rest of it back.  On the other hand you get into trouble thinking.  but call them and ask.