Previous topic - Next topic

trea916

HEY FOLKS ANY ONE KNOW WHAT I HALF TO DO TO GET MY LGB PASSANGER
CARS TO WORK WITH MY NEW K 27  AND DO KADEE CUPLERS WORK  WITH
BACHMANN  CUPLERS

THANKS

PS ANYONE GOT SOME GOOD PICTURES FO THERE K 27 RUNNING

Kevin Strong

Besides enlarge them by about 10%? It's just my opinion, but I think you'll find the LGB passenger cars to look very tiny behind the K-27. Not only are they 10% smaller in scale, but they're a bit foreshortened, so they'll really look squatty in tow.

However, if you body mount some Kadee couplers on the LGB cars, they should line up with the standard Bachmann coupler, or you can also replace the Bachmann coupler on the K with a standard Kadee coupler, then they'll also connect.

Later,

K

trea916

YEAH  I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET SOME AMS PASSANGER CARS BUT IF I SPEND ANY MORE MONEY ON MY TRAIN THE WIFE WILL HAVE A  FIT AND I HAVE A HOLE SET OF LGB D&RGW  YELLOW CARS  SO

BUT THANKS

Steve Stockham

The K-27 comes with a coupler set that lowers the couple to the same level as truck mounted couplers which is what your LGB cars use.

Kevin Strong

Yes, I suppose there is that domestic tranquility factor to take into account. ;D  You can also try truck-mounting a Kadee coupler on the LGB car. Kadee's #1831 would be the right one.

Later,

K

grumpy

My railroad consists of a mixture of Bachman and Aristocraft. With the use of Kadee couplers and some minor adjustments I am able to connect all cars to one train either behind a Bachman or Aristocraft loco.
Don 8)