News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Home and School

Started by Diesel #261, February 27, 2008, 10:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diesel #261

Mr. the Bach-man
I was at school today and tried to log onto the forum, but when I did there was a little problem.  When I clicked on the forum it came up as, “Sorry guest you are banned from using this forum!  Antagonizing other members.”  Since when did I do that? ???
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Guilford Guy

If your friend Corrie logged in at school, his school IP address would be banned.
Alex

Diesel #261

Dangit Corrie!!! >:(

Mr. the Bach-man is there anyway you can fix that? ???

Guilford Guy

No, since Corrie could create a new username at school. You should be doing your schoolwork and not reading forums anyways...
Alex

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: Guilford Guy on February 28, 2008, 03:23:56 PM
No, since Corrie could create a new username at school. You should be doing your schoolwork and not reading forums anyways...

Well I will say this, you can go on during your breaks and stuff, but I just don't think it's a good idea to do it in class but that is just my opinion. :P

But anyways this thread isn't needed now so I think it's best if we delete it now. ;)

Diesel #261

Quote from: Chaz on February 28, 2008, 07:36:38 PM

Well I will say this, you can go on during your breaks and stuff, but I just don't think it's a good idea to do it in class but that is just my opinion. :P

But anyways this thread isn't needed now so I think it's best if we delete it now. ;)

Right Chaz. ;)  I just want to let you guys know that I only get on during 7th period when I have ApplyTech and it’s a free day. :)

Quote from: Guilford Guy on February 28, 2008, 03:23:56 PM

That’s true Alex.  Its like my science teacher Mr. Pospishil says, "An education is a terrible thing to waste." :)

Mike CT

Justin:
    Please note that Corrie has (4) sets each, Independence, and Betsy Ross. Eight total sets of Decals and I can get more.  When I ordered the decals I usually get multiple sets in case I mess one up.  He also has a list of all the colors I used along with decal setting solution and a clear coat.  He had talked about decals for his friend Frank. 

Let me know if you can't get decals off Corrie, I can get more.  I picked the SW's up off E-bay for about $40 each and worked from there.  It was a nice air brush paint project. 

I'm sure you have the ability to create a nice set of Shawmut Line Diesels. 

Corrie has been busy on Maintenance of Way projects.  The Proto 2000 set needs some pretty nice track to operate properly.  I was surprised at how smooth and slow they will run.

Best to be doing school work at school.  

Mike CT