News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Sound Equipped Forneys

Started by David(UK), February 23, 2007, 04:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David(UK)

Were the Sound equipped Forneys a one-off like the other 0n30 offerings ( Shay, Climax and 2-8-0) or will more be coming in the near future?
I have one on back order with a dealer and need to know possible delivery dates so as to decide whether to cancel or hang on in there!
Regards
David(UK)
Rail Baron of Leeds

the Bach-man

Dear David,
Hang in! It will be a regular production item. I have no date for the next batch, but I'll let you know when I do.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

David(UK)

Thank you, dear sir.
I wait with anticipation!!  ;)
Regards
David(UK)
Rail Baron of Leeds

rodburner

Hi. Do they come with there own controller.............or what else do you need to buy?.......Thanks rod

ginzokid

I have been told by Micro-Mark where I have a Forney back ordered, that they are expected at the end of April. I'm anxoiusly waiting to add one to my growing sound equipped fleet byBachmann.

And Rodburner, you will need a controller. Engines do not come with power packs unless they are in "starter sets".

The Kid

David(UK)

Received my 2nd Sound Forney from Micromark on 1st of March
Regards
David(UK)
Rail Baron of Leeds

rodburner

Sorry , not asking about a power pack, but about a controller for dc and sound....like the older soundtraxx........rod

Hoople

Quote from: rodburner on March 05, 2007, 10:44:20 AM
Sorry , not asking about a power pack, but about a controller for dc and sound....like the older soundtraxx........rod
I beleive that MRC is making one, but apparently for DC Tsunamis you can spike the voltage to get the whistle.
-Hoople-

Modeling UP, SP, and D&RGW in colorado between 1930 and 1960.

GIVE US HARRIMAN STEAMERS BACHMANN!