News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Actually that is a very good idea you have there LastQ6. 

Since we have two diesel engines coming to our railway families, a devious guy would be great to have a antagonist to our stories (err um layouts).   :D

Railwaypark

Yes!!!!!Now that's what I'm talking about & there is more to wish for than just coaches. :D
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

The Chaz Storm

That may be true that there is more to life then coaches, but that still doesn't give you a good excuse or a good reason to say what you said earlier, because in this thread we are free to discuss whatever we would like to be made by Bachmann for the Thomas range.  So in the future please keep opinions like that to yourself. 

BOT

And yes, I would definitely like to to see Diesel being released by Bachmann.  Also, seeing how popular he is becoming and how easy he would be to make it is very possible. ;)

ZeldaTheSwordsman

That,and Bachmann already makes a Class 08 model.Just copy and adapt the
tool...

Diesel #261

Hey Chaz didn't you make a diesel?  I think you said about it had a buffer missing or something? ???
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: Shawmut Line on March 11, 2008, 11:28:14 PM
Hey Chaz didn't you make a diesel?  I think you said about it had a buffer missing or something? ???

Nope I never made my own Diesel or any other engines.  The person who made the Diesel model with the missing buffer was Duckolivertoad. 

Diesel #261

Wouldn't he be Bear7101?
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Railwaypark

Yes,But who cares I would like:
Diesel
Duck
Rosie
Flying scotsman
City of truo
Old wagon(From season.2)
Low wagon(From season.3)
Terence the tractor
Knapford station.
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

The Chaz Storm

Railwaypark, your negative attitude is not allowed here, please stop acting like this.

BOT

Railwaypark

Hey this thread is for wishlists only not fan made projects anyway:
For 2009:
Diesel
Duck
Rosie
Silly billy
Arthur
Murdoch
Old wagon from season.2
Low wagon from season.3
Forest wagon
Trevor
Madge
Elizabeth
Knapford station
Works shed

Railwaypark

Actually I don't want to lose this thread like we lost the first one. :(

The Chaz Storm

I don't think this is such a big deal, I think we better get back on topic though. ;)  Also don't worry about your wish list having to change, it isn't such a big deal if you change your mind about this stuff. :) 

Railwaypark

Chazzaroni I'll just think positive for now &  I wish bachmann to make:
Duck
Rosie
Diesel & etcetra.

Railwaypark

I wonder if bachmann can make narrow guage engines.

Guilford Guy

Alex