Neville
BoCo

TRUCKS/COACHES/OTHERS

Red coach
Red Brake coach
China clay truck
Jelly tanker
Toffee tanker
Orange coach (Just use either Annie or Clarabel remove the face and put a wall where their face would be)
Old Slow Coach
Hector
Rocky
Breakdown train
Toad the brakevan

Reasons why

1)it would increase price revenue: if you made these and improved the range greatly with these models, then you would increase your revenue and increase the costumers Bachmann train layout and railway. Another aspect in this revenue is increased chances of money. With 20 model trains, you could make a lump sum (not going to tell how much).

2)Re-enacting favourite Thomas episodes: with these models that children would buy if made, then they could re-enact their favourite episodes like-Hiro Helps Out, The Biggest Present of All, and many other episodes

3)more characters in own Thomas series: with these twenty characters, you tubers can make more episodes around these engines and even use them in other episodes of their series and that will increase not only episode ideas, but spark some creativity, make the episodes enjoyable and these characters can be used over and over again.

4) One made, the other made: with Charlie and Billy, when you make Billy, just change the faces, paint and name plates and add the #14, and you've made Charlie. Same thing with the toffee and Jelly tankers, just change the paint scheme on the jelly tanker and you've made the toffee tanker.

5)It would please the younger kids: many kids will remember some of these characters and if you make them, then the kids will have models of their favourite characters and make up interesting stories about them, which leads me to my final point

6)imagination: kids will use these characters in stories that they make up in their heads and even, if they are good with a video camera, might actually start a Thomas series on youtube, and even make many music videos for their "series".

Conclusion

These characters would please the younger kids, spark imagination, give the kids more options for Thomas episodes, increase revenue and even please these kids. One other thing is that it will please the veteran Thomas fans like me, as you will have brought back many memories with characters like Duck, Oliver, Toad, Diesel, BoCo, and many of the wagons and coaches mentioned above. These characters have been made in Take Along, Wood, and whatever other company (Except Hornby for many) and you can beat Hornby to the punch to make these characters.

ThomasFan247

It isnt up to mr. b what thomas stuff gets made. he can pass the word but that does not garuntee (i spelled that wrong) anything. they sound good but i dont think they will all be released. I think Duck, Oliver, Diesel and Molly will prob be released. Hiro sounds nice too. But the other newer characters like Charlie, Whiff, Billy, etc. probably won't be released. If anything, Stanley would probably be the newest engine besides Hiro that would prob be released. I'm deffinately thinking we'll at least see Duck and Diesel next year. Idk but you never know  ::)

shining time

the china clay cars are a good idea since bill & ben are out
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

ThomasFan247

Hey Mr. B,
Do u think u can give us an idea on about how many platforms will be in the Knapford Station kit?

thomasj219

that is probably why its a kit so you can add on.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

ThomasFan247

Quote from: thomasj219 on February 23, 2010, 07:39:33 AM
that is probably why its a kit so you can add on.
Idk. What about platforms 3 and 4? they end inside the station where a booth or w/e is.

mclarenman4ever

Quote from: shining time on February 21, 2010, 11:13:45 AM
the china clay cars are a good idea since bill & ben are out

you could probibley paint up some of those plain brown freight cars that bachmann makes into china clay cars.

SodorAdventures

Quote from: thomasj219 on February 15, 2010, 10:20:53 AM

Engines:

Donald
Douglas
Bill
Ben

Set:

Salty's Dockside Delivery Set

Figures:

Farmer McColl Figure

Sodor Scenery

Sodor Lighthouse
Tidmouth Sheds and Add On Release

Large Scale:

Large Scale James
Four Rolling Stock Items

Good Year

You Forgot The Knapford Station Building Kit :-\ ::)

-Sodoradventures
P.S I am most excited about Knapford
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

thomasj219

I know i didnt know about it yet or Troublesome Truck 3
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

The china clay trucks are a possibility. Bachmann has the toolings, and most of the rolling stock uses existing Bachmann toolings. If the trucks are TV accurate, which they likely will be, they will be a plain brownish gray or just gray.

TobyTheTram16

I want Stepney and Oliver

donaldthescotishtwin

well my wish has come true HO donald and douglas but next year i'd like to see duck oliver or diesel also i think stepney would be good

The Chaz Storm

I thought of an idea.

Okay so as you guys may know, recently the James, and Gordon sets have been discontinued.  Before then the Percy set was discontinued too.  Now I'm thinking with the recent addition with Troublesome Truck #3 I'm thinking the Percy set has a good chance of coming back!  It'll be an oval track with Percy, the Trucks 1-3 and maybe a brake van. 

jettrainfan

good idea! It would make sense.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Chaz on March 20, 2010, 03:08:14 PM
I thought of an idea.

Okay so as you guys may know, recently the James, and Gordon sets have been discontinued.  Before then the Percy set was discontinued too.  Now I'm thinking with the recent addition with Troublesome Truck #3 I'm thinking the Percy set has a good chance of coming back!  It'll be an oval track with Percy, the Trucks 1-3 and maybe a brake van. 

I'm thinking more for Percy, a Mail Coach, a break van and/or some sort of open wagon. I can't believe so many sets are being discontinued! I guess its because so many people like to just buy the models seperately  :-\ I really hope that Bachmann doesn't discontinue the Holiday Set. If my Thomas ends up breaking or just stops running I'm going for another one of those so I can use the snowplow  :P