News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: StanierJack on April 09, 2010, 02:00:55 PM
Personally, I can see Diesel and Rosie as being likely to be produced, especially as both are still quite prominent in the show.

Well as the man told me Duck IS on the product radar so I have a feeling Duck is going to be next in line.  Diesel and Rosie though I think have pretty good chances of coming out too, paricularly Diesel.  I'm actually surprised that we don't even have Diesel in the Bachmann range already...

Duke

Quote from: Chaz on April 10, 2010, 04:55:54 PM
I'm actually surprised that we don't even have Diesel in the Bachmann range already...

Agreed with you there. And also if they did make Diesel, they could easily make 'Arry and Bert too.  ;)
Thomas - Henry - Percy/Toby/Emily - Spencer - Gordon/James - Edward/Mavis - Salty - Bill/Ben - Donald/Douglas - Diesel - Duck - 'Arry - Bert - Skarloey - Oliver - Rheneas/Rosie - Rusty

jgaynor

I have a few for the wish list, how about more structures from The Island of Sodor.
Like more of the smaller stations, sheds and Platforms. I know how about the Ice Cream Factory.
and I would love to have a Sodor Grade Crossing, Steel water tank, Sir Topham Hat's Office and Car. Farmer McCool's Farm

Trying to find structures of British theme is tough, I've looked at Hornby and their Thomas Items as far as I can tell are not available in the US unless someone know different and their other Items it seems are not available at all

any other suggestion or Idea from the group

I do it all for the love of my son Cameron

ZeldaTheSwordsman

You do realise that most of Bachmann's Thomas structures are just slightly-repainted versions of existing Bachmann USA products sold at jacked-up prices, don't you? Although maybe that'll change. Yeah, finding Brit stuff is tough. There are some sites with downloadable printout card kits, though. And eHattons and anticsonline both ship to the USA. They're British sites, and carry products from Hornby and other makers.

jgaynor

Zelda
thanks for the suggestions of the websites I'll have to check them out
I do it all for the love of my son Cameron

GeoffJintyno2

okay, i would just like to say that I'm sorry if i restate anything said before in this thread, because i don't have the time to read the entire 34 pages. anyway, here's my wishlist and reasons why i want certain things.

1. if anything, i hope to see diesel, arry, and bert. why three engines in one point?? they are the same exact engine in the series, so its pretty likely that with diesel's popularity and similarity to arry and bert,they will all be made, probably in the same year!!   :D

2. this is gonna sound silly, but i hope they make Rosie. she's a really popular character, being in every season since her debut, and she's like another Emily to thomas, so that would make another good train set. wow, I'm on a roll!!!

3. although i wasn't a big fan of these pop out of nowhere, there for no reason characters, i wish that Stanley would be made. he was practically the main focus character(other than Thomas) in The Great Discovery, and was very popular in season 12. plus, I LOVE HIS MODEL!!!!!!!!  ;D

4. Duck, Oliver and Toad: season 12 appearances made them at least slightly more popular with the children(oh no, I'm acting like HIT thomas!!!  :D), and i think that Oliver and toad must be made together, for obvious reasons. Duck had more appearances in season 12, in fact, i think that he had more appearances than Donald and Douglas, surprisingly, so why not make him??

5. if i could choose any other characters, I'd choose Whiff, Harvey, and maybe even Murdoch. Whiff because, well he's one of my favorite characters, and he may even appear again in season 14, because there is a recording of his CGI voice somewhere. of course, he isn't as urgent to me as the other characters. Murdoch because of his number of appearances and speaking roles in season 12, and Harvey because he was a good crane character until rocky came. speaking of which, i hope they can make rocky because he is a very popular character, and for some reason, one of my favorites!!

JD417

Quote from: Duke on April 10, 2010, 06:29:25 PM
Quote from: Chaz on April 10, 2010, 04:55:54 PM
I'm actually surprised that we don't even have Diesel in the Bachmann range already...

Agreed with you there. And also if they did make Diesel, they could easily make 'Arry and Bert too.  ;)

and splatter and dodge but if they come out i could see D10 coming out with them even possible lady! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Sparks, you accidentally put your message inside the quote tags. :D

66Sprint200

I can truthfully say now that Bachmann has released that wonderful model of Edward, the only 2 engines I want to fill my engine shed is Stepney, Lady, and Hiro. :) 

jettrainfan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

66Sprint200

Yeah, I just noticed that. ;D  Sorry, I was thinking of only Stepney and Lady, then I remembered how much I like Hiro.

PerfectPercy

As said I doubt Lady, Splatter, and Dodge will be made. Diesel 10 has a better chance, but even his chance is slim. He appeared twice and they appeared once. I wonder about Molly or Billy as they haven't appeared in more than 1 episode (besides cameos). I'm being honest. I would like to see them made too but they really aren't in that much of a demand.

The Chaz Storm

I've thought of some predictions of what could be coming out next by Bachmann next year, so once again my ideas have been updated (not exactly my wishlist but fun to speculate nonetheless).

Duck - As mentioned, he is on product radar... he seems to be a bigger demand more then ever now. :P
Diesel - Perfect for coming out with Duck...we need a better looking Diesel model.  Not to mention, very consitant with both old and newer series.
Whiff - I know this may seem silly...but I'm gonna go with that rumor a while back with AnthonyP2 said long ago.  Since Donald and Douglas are being done and both he and I heard responses regarding possibilities for Duck, I'm thinking Whiff (The other engine who he had heard of being made), could come out next.  

Rolling stock:
Rocky - (Sorry Sparks), but out of all the characters in the newer series, Rocky seems to be extremely popular with the kids.  If it has a face on it, Thomas fans go crazy. :P  As much as I PREFER the breakdown train.

Buildings/accessories:

Farmer McColl's barn - For some reason, I can see this coming out with the recent release of Farmer McColl in the HO range....

PerfectPercy

Complete agreement with Rocky. The face sets it off. I quite like the breakdown train myself, it's classic.

Narrator: Thomas went to go rescue James with the... Rocky?! *reads through script* I find this unappealing.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Plus, the Brakedown Train featured heavily in the story where Thomas was first given his branch line. It is much more important in Thomas lore than Rocky.