News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StanierJack

I always take anything I read on the TTTE wikia with a pinch of salt. With no source of the "information", I'm not believing it. To be honest, the TTTE wikia is not something i'd rely on.

But on topic, has anyone considered them producing Rosie and Diesel? Both are pretty prominent in the show of recent, and it would complete most of the line-up for S13.

Anthony P2

i can see Diesel if duck comes out next year. And Rosie because she's popular with the little kids (mostly girls though). They both would make great models.

PasqualeCS96

I could see Diesal being made. Here are my wishes
1.Duck
2.Oliver
3.Red Branchline coaches
4.more vans
5.Trevor
6.BoCo
7.For Emily to be removed from the range. ::) ;D

jettrainfan

Y do you want Emily to leave the range?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

PasqualeCS96

While for starters she did replace Duck and he didn't come back til season 12. Plus she is not a classic character at all, Mavis is but not Emily.Finally I just dont like her.

The Chaz Storm

Emily isn't leaving the range, and neither are any of the engines.  None of them are going anytime soon.  Rolling stock I can see leaving but not engines. 

TTTE Wikia

Quote from: Blink_182_Fan on April 18, 2010, 12:55:34 AM
Also, even if wikipedia was right this time, that doesn't mean they wont always be right after that.  No teacher in my school lets us use Wikipedia on projects because people can edit it with false information whenever they want.  It just could be some guy on his computer bored out of his mind just trying to spread lies and rumors.  :)

That's all true. But there are a few differences with this. 1. It's not Wikipedia, but the Thomas Wikia, which has a much closer network of people who edit there. 2. I and the person who originally recieved the info are admins there. 3. I know this other person really well. Almost as well as you can know a person over the internet.

Quote from: StanierJack on April 18, 2010, 09:57:45 AM
I always take anything I read on the TTTE wikia with a pinch of salt. With no source of the "information", I'm not believing it. To be honest, the TTTE wikia is not something i'd rely on.

That might have been the case a few years ago, but in the past two years or so, the Wikia has had a big turn around. There's no spam that I know of, spammers are quickly blocked, and most pages are being protected so that unregistered users can't edit them.

I don't blame you for not believing the info though. But this is something that has to be kept secret for the "third party" and, by expansion, for all Thomas fans.

Anyway, BOT.

A few things I'd like to add to my list.
1. Rosie
2. Harvey
3. The red branchline coaches
4. Oliver
5. BoCo
6. Daisy
7. Trevor
8. George
9. Revamped Thomas, Percy, and James
Visit the Thomas and Friends Wikia!

WootWoot11

well... here is my real wishlist:
Stepney
BoCo
D261
Derek
Lady
D10
Chocholate covered Percy
Jack Frost Percy
Snow Plow Thomas
i am stupidstar25, you are Foo!

PasqualeCS96

I know she is not leaving I dont even know why I typed that. How about Murdoch and Toad instead? :D

Anthony P2

Quote from: WootWoot11 on April 19, 2010, 12:34:06 PM
well... here is my real wishlist:
Stepney
BoCo
D261
Derek
Lady
D10
Chocholate covered Percy
Jack Frost Percy
Snow Plow Thomas

there already is a snow plow thomas, but i can see if you want it sold separately from the set

WootWoot11

get rid of toad or add toad? 
i am stupidstar25, you are Foo!

PerfectPercy

There isn't a Toad to begin with. Emily is more of a classic character than Spencer anyway. Why not take him from the range?  :P (Disregard that for being serious)

I agree with the addition of BoCo, Duck, Oliver, more trucks and vans, and the red coaches. the old coaches pulled by James, Edward, and rarely Henry should be made as well.

PasqualeCS96

Disregard everything I said about Emily, And thankyou for agreeing with me Perfect Percy. The old Coaches though I think will never get made considering they were only in season 1. I would like to see them though.

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: Sparks on April 19, 2010, 05:27:27 PM
Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on April 18, 2010, 05:17:10 PM
While for starters she did replace Duck and he didn't come back til season 12. Plus she is not a classic character at all, Mavis is but not Emily.Finally I just don't like her.
The "She Replaced Duck" thing never happened. It's just some fan excuse for her coincidental arrival happening just as Duck disappears. By Season 6-7 Duck had lost most of his personality anyway.
In my opinion it's a little bit to coincidental, no offence to you Sparks  :-\

TTTE Wikia

Add Stepney, Derek, and Toad to my list too! I know I want a lot. ;D Too bad most of them won't be made. :(
Visit the Thomas and Friends Wikia!