Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: JD417 on April 23, 2010, 04:16:34 PM
Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on April 23, 2010, 03:50:55 PM
I need yout guys suggestion, I want to get the ventilated van but should I wait and see what T.T. 3 looks like?

not trying to be rude but what does one have to do with the other?
What do you mean? I'm saying should I wait to see what T.T. 3 looks like before I get the van? It might be a van you never know.

PerfectPercy

There's no need to repeat what Sparks just said. There is a good possibility that it would be a van as we have been asking for one and it is still a "truck." A wagon could be T. T. 3 as well.

Michigan Railfan

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on April 23, 2010, 05:13:39 PM
I need yout guys suggestion, I want to get the ventilated van but should I wait and see what T.T. 3 looks like?

What do you mean? I'm saying should I wait to see what T.T. 3 looks like before I get the van? It might be a van you never know.

Just saying, but why wouldn't you buy both? Get the vent. van now, and get T.T. 3 when it comes out.  It shouldn't be coming out for a while, so you have plenty of time to save up about 20 bucks or so. ;)

JD417

Quote from: Sparks on April 23, 2010, 10:50:44 PM
Quote from: Blink_182_Fan on April 23, 2010, 06:15:49 PM

Just saying, but why wouldn't you buy both? Get the vent. van now, and get T.T. 3 when it comes out.  It shouldn't be coming out for a while, so you have plenty of time to save up about 20 bucks or so. ;)
I'd rather a grey van over an oddly colored blue one.  :P

yeah why is it blue? i dont think there was ever a blue vent van shown in the books or on tv..
and honestly i like the brown hornby one it looks nice too...

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: PerfectPercy311 on April 23, 2010, 05:19:40 PM
There's no need to repeat what Sparks just said. There is a good possibility that it would be a van as we have been asking for one and it is still a "truck." A wagon could be T. T. 3 as well.
Sorry, while I was typing Sparks posted what I was going to say.

Quote from: JD417 on April 24, 2010, 12:35:48 AM

yeah why is it blue? i dont think there was ever a blue vent van shown in the books or on tv..

All because of the blue color on the van it's just kinda odd, plus I need a truck or van with a face.

jettrainfan

WOW! is that a world record for quotes :o?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

The Chaz Storm

GUYS OMG OMG OMG OMG I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS CAN DOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
There's this amazing invention
It's so awesome
You gotta see this
It will explain what to do with the ventialated van if you hate the blue color
You know what it is
Oh I can't even explain it I have to show you a picture....

It's called brown paint! :o Guess what you do with it?
You paint it over the ventilated van!
And then you know what happens next? :o
The van is brown and not blue! :o :D
OMG NO WAY! :o
YEAH WAY!  ;D

PasqualeCS96

Very funny Chaz lol!  :D ;D
Quote from: jettrainfan on April 24, 2010, 01:02:11 PM
Not to be mean but is there a certain number of quotes you can have in each post, just wondering ???

thomasj219

In what episode was James Pink
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Anthony P2

Tickled Pink in season 13

jettrainfan

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on April 25, 2010, 08:06:26 AM
Very funny Chaz lol!  :D ;D
Quote from: jettrainfan on April 24, 2010, 01:02:11 PM
Not to be mean but is there a certain number of quotes you can have in each post, just wondering ???

Nope, i was just teasing. ;D Unlimited quotes are available.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

TobyTheTram16

Engines
                         Stepney
                          Diesel
                          Oliver
                           Duck
                           Harvey
                           Whiff
                          Rosie

PasqualeCS96

Harvey would be a interesting model for Bachmann, chances for Whiff are unlikely, with Rosie though we do need another female engine. ( sorry if someone already said that ) Stepeny, maybe after Duck and Diesal. Diesal very likely, he's popular with older and newer fans alike. Duck also very likely considering the demand for him now with Thomas collectors. Oliver well if you make Duck and you have Donald and Douglas you might as well make engine 11 as well. ;)

PerfectPercy

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on April 28, 2010, 03:15:22 PM
Also someone please respond by tommorow afternoon, my church's priest is coming for dinner and he wants to see the layout and I want to make a sign for my layout promoting my church. What font size sould I use for this while typing it. Please respond it will be greatly ppreciated. Thank you.

That is irrelevant to the topic.

I wonder if Harvey has a chance, let alone Stepney. Rosie isn't very important compared to Diesel for example. They seem to be going for the more classic characters as of recent times. Salty became classic due to his numerous TV appearances. Spencer seems to be a classic "bad guy" and Emily is one of the steam team (replacing Duck as it seems  :P).

All the models have reasons for their release. Duck has good reasons, so does Oliver. Stepney has some sort of a chance, but not a huge one. He didn't appear too much, only a few episodes.

mclarenman4ever

werent the firework vans blueish grey? and on the same tobic, when was there a all brown wagon?