News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PerfectPercy

There was never a cargo wagon either. That exact model of van was in the TV series though. It was brown or gray.

mclarenman4ever

That exact model of van was in the TV series though. It was brown or gray

it must have been one of those wagons that were shoved off into the backround of the yard, and wasnt seen to often. i would personally like to see some long vent vans. they appiered more in the older series. their about the same size as the mail cars.

JD417

Quote from: mclarenman4ever on April 30, 2010, 04:31:58 PM
yeah why is it blue? i dont think there was ever a blue vent van shown in the books or on tv..
and honestly i like the brown hornby one it looks nice too...

werent the firework vans blueish grey? and on the same tobic, when was there a all brown wagon?

i got one for my birthday this year (April 17)

shown here at this URL;

http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=AN_iy-Qhdmg&sharing_token=pn_ClsJ868r_gHKJURZmkQ
and go to 0:54

PerfectPercy

Actually they were mail vans painted brown/black colors. You could just paint a mail van and there you go!  ;D Watch a few episodes. You will surely see them.

mclarenman4ever

ya, i could, but id have to cover the windows, sand off the "mail", and I'm just to lazy to do that (lol). id also like to see those old wagons with the poorly made faces, the brown ones with yellow eyes, i think hornby made them a while ago, but i like the bachmann wagon model better.

PerfectPercy

The TV series never had yellow-eyed wagons.

Also, I don't think you would have to sand off the words Sodor Mail. I say just paint over it. Not sure, I'd have to check.

PasqualeCS96

I'm just putting this out there for suggestion but how about using Annie  and Clarabel as Vans by painting them over and getting rid of the windows and faces. ::)

Anthony P2

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on May 02, 2010, 04:11:01 PM
I'm just putting this out there for suggestion but how about using Annie  and Clarabel as Vans by painting them over and getting rid of the windows and faces. ::)

they'd be awkward looking vans, but if you want to do that....

PerfectPercy

I would never even attempt it as they wouldn't resemble anything from the TV or RWS. They wouldn't be awkward looking, they wouldn't even be vans. The main van would be easier to change and you could mock-up the Ventilated van to different colors and it would still look fine.

mclarenman4ever

Quote from: PerfectPercy311 on May 02, 2010, 01:41:21 PM
The TV series never had yellow-eyed wagons.

yes they did, ok, sorry, the eyes were white, the realy old wagons.[quote

quote author=Anthony P2 link=topic=4675.msg106731#msg106731 date=1272853132]date=1272831061]

they'd be awkward looking vans, but if you want to do that....
[/quote]

not only would they be awkward, but theres also the matter of the doors and handels.

PasqualeCS96

Hey it's just a suggestion, I am not going to do that, I was just wondering.

WootWoot11

i hope they make hiro  ;D  ;D  ;D   ;D and stepney along with fergus devious deisel 10 lady and hank.  :P
i am stupidstar25, you are Foo!

mclarenman4ever

hay everybody, while i was watching one of the older thomas vidios, a engine appiered, class 40? who is this guy? any way i'd like him, he looks real cool!

Duke

Quote from: mclarenman4ever on May 06, 2010, 06:37:32 AM
hay everybody, while i was watching one of the older thomas vidios, a engine appiered, class 40? who is this guy? any way i'd like him, he looks real cool!

I think the one you are thinking about is The Diesel, from the episode "Bowled Out".

Looking like this

Am I right?
Thomas - Henry - Percy/Toby/Emily - Spencer - Gordon/James - Edward/Mavis - Salty - Bill/Ben - Donald/Douglas - Diesel - Duck - 'Arry - Bert - Skarloey - Oliver - Rheneas/Rosie - Rusty

PasqualeCS96

I think it's time to update my List
1. Duck
2. Oliver
3. BoCo
4. Red Branchline coaches
5. Toad
6. Murdoch
7. Breakdown Train
8. RF Container wagon to be brought back.
9. Diesal
10. Harvey