Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mclarenman4ever

yup thats him, i thought he never appiered, guess i was wrong

The Chaz Storm

Hornby does make a model of the Diesel, but instead of a class 40 it is a class 37...(typical Hornby).  The face is decent enough though if you want to buy a class 40 diesel and paint it in the diesel's colors.  That'd be your best bet because Bachmann isn't gonna be making the diesel.

WootWoot11

who thinks they'll make lady? because she is so popular to kids even though she made two movies only.... ???
and diesel 10, too. because he would seem to have to with the making of lady. :P
i am stupidstar25, you are Foo!

thomasj219

OK

They will never make Lady or Diesel 10 Not seen enough. Wish it would happen but it wont. :(
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

ClearwtaerMK2

Quote from: JD417 on May 07, 2010, 06:44:20 AM
here is my list  :)

Engines

;D DUCK ;DDiesel
Oliver
BoCo
Hank
Rosie
D10
Lady

Cars

Red BL coaches
Tan BL coaches
Toad
Breakdown Crane + works coach
(the red coaches to be brought back!) ;)

Narrow gauge

all of them!   ;D
>:( No narrow gauge engines!!!>:(

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: ClearwtaerMK2 on May 07, 2010, 04:43:54 PM
Quote from: JD417 on May 07, 2010, 06:44:20 AM
here is my list  :)

Engines

;D DUCK ;DDiesel
Oliver
BoCo
Hank
Rosie
D10
Lady

Cars

Red BL coaches
Tan BL coaches
Toad
Breakdown Crane + works coach
(the red coaches to be brought back!) ;)

Narrow gauge

all of them!   ;D
>:( No narrow gauge engines!!!>:(
I think there is possibilty.

Michigan Railfan

Bachmann will never make the narrow gauge engines.  WootWoot11 points out perfectly all the reasons Bachmann will never make the narrow gauge engines in the thread he made about them.  Bachmann will not make them mainly because they would have to make new track.  And if they were to be made on normal HO track, well, then they would end up being the size of all the standard gauge engines, or their chassies would be sticking far outside of the shell.  :P Ha, now that would be a funny sight.  :D

jettrainfan

Crap! GG is gonna get the cutter's torch if he sees this! :o ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

Santa Fe buff

He's already getting the gas turned up...

Run!

Cheers,
Joshua
- Joshua Bauer

PasqualeCS96

I have an idea, how about buffers that match the Thomas locos. ( avalabile in U.S. ) instead of the American Bumpers/Buffers for your HO/00 layout.

StanierJack

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on May 19, 2010, 04:47:05 PM
I have an idea, how about buffers that match the Thomas locos. ( avalabile in U.S. ) instead of the American Bumpers/Buffers for your HO/00 layout.

Try and get the Bachmann Branchlines product through your local bachmann stockist ;)

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: StanierJack on May 19, 2010, 08:21:17 PM

Try and get the Bachmann Branchlines product through your local bachmann stockist ;)

There is no Bachmann Stockist where I live, I've checked and the only one close to here is Philedelphia where the HQ of Bachmann is for the States. Also for the 2011 range here is a dream list of models.
1. Duck
2. Oliver and Toad
3. Diseil 10 and Lady
4. Hiro

StanierJack

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on May 21, 2010, 04:18:41 PM
Quote from: StanierJack on May 19, 2010, 08:21:17 PM

There is no Bachmann Stockist where I live, I've checked and the only one close to here is Philedelphia where the HQ of Bachmann is for the States. Also for the 2011 range here is a dream list of models.

Well contact them then. Bachmann HQ should be able to get them in, I know i've managed to get American and European items from Bachmann in the UK, being based in the UK myself.

ThomasFan247

I don't know if this was answered or not but will Tidmouth Sheds be out this summer along with Bill and Ben?

The Chaz Storm