News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD417

i just watched "thomas saves the day" there is a Bolster wagon in the line of runaway trucks

The Chaz Storm

I thought I'd update my predictions because I can. :)

Engines:
Duck - I don't need to explain again, do I? :P
Donald and Douglas - Confirmed to be delayed
Diesel - A good engine to be announced with Duck that year

Rolling stock:
Flat car with logs - I know it's not much, but since Bachmann is making smaller amounts of rolling stock each year, I'm thinking this might be a good one.

Accessories:
Trevor - Still have hope for this one.
Windmill - New idea I thought of recently, it obviously won't be electric but it would still look nice for the TTTE range. 

JD417

Quote from: Chaz on August 25, 2010, 10:54:20 PM
Windmill - New idea I thought of recently, it obviously won't be electric but it would still look nice for the TTTE range. 
uhh Chaz i just said the windmill

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: JD417 on August 26, 2010, 09:42:03 AM
Quote from: Chaz on August 25, 2010, 10:54:20 PM
uhh Chaz i just said the windmill

I thought of the windmill recently as in I thought of about it recently myself.  Didn't know you were possessive over something you thought of yourself too...

JD417

sorry i just said it first and i thought you took my idea and said it was yours :-[
no hard feeling's?

The Chaz Storm

None taken.  Just don't worry about stuff like that.  Honestly, if we want the same thing(s) from Bachmann don't you think that's more of a positive then a negative? ;)

JD417

PerfectPercy

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on August 25, 2010, 06:32:19 PM
I was talking about adapting the stations. They seem to be the right scale, from tests I've done with people figures.

The only station I have ever seen that is close enough is Ffarquhar... and I actually have that... Hmm.

JD417

random question

what are the chances that bachmann would make brown salt wagons and mail cars?

The Chaz Storm

You have them...you just have this magical invention we all use to get them!  It's called brown paint! :P

JD417

lol i know i have them but seriously what are the chances?

PerfectPercy

Quote from: JD417 on August 28, 2010, 08:12:52 PM
lol i know i have them but seriously what are the chances?

In my opinion I would think along the lines of 50/50. I was thinking about this the other day. Think of the troublesome trucks they produce, then the cargo car, then the blue and red wagons. It's the same thing. I doubt it on the other hand though. The TV series as of now is known to have a larger variety of open wagons than any other piece of rolling stock. The brown CCT vans haven't been seen since season 1, so that is doubtful. As for the brown salt van, who knows? I recall seeing the brown salt vans in the yards in the more recent seasons.

What hurts to make your own though? Honestly, like Chaz said, just a lick of paint can create a whole new piece of rolling stock.

ThomasFan247

Well if bachmann did make a windmill it may be powered. The lighthouse has a working light :-\

The Chaz Storm

Well personally I'd like it to be the original windmill, powered or not I'll be happy...

Who did not grow up with this being shown?

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Yeah, that would be perfect. Such magnificence.

Duck
Rosie
Oliver
Toad
Isabel (and hopefully Dulcie, Alice, and Mirabel)
Lady (I'm making my own, but hey)
Old Slow Coach
Special pop-apart Scruffey.
Stepney