Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJJ

AJWPRODUCTIONS

everything in my signature ;D :P

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JD417 on November 04, 2010, 01:30:34 AM
uh i made Bash and Dash, yes very crappy (:o ya i called my work bad) but now the MK2's on the way!

http://thomasthetankenginessodoradventures.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=105152414  :)
WHAT YOUR WORK IS AWESOME THATS WHY I SUBSCRIBED

Jamie the engine

I thought I'd bump this thread up because I think it's an important thread and really should be the only one like it, so here are my HO predictions for the next few years.

Engines:
Iron Arry
Iron Bert
Arthur
Murdoch

Rolling Stock:
Works Unit Coach
Brown Flour Wagon with Load
Black Scrap Wagon with Load
Flatcar with Jobi Wood
Toffee Tanker

Accessories:
Lady Hatt
Alicia Botti
Farmer Trotter (perhaps?)
Trevor

Sets
Diesel's Shunting Set (contains Diesel, Troublesome Trucks #1-3, Tar Tanker, oval of track and power stuff)
A suggestion for the Thomas board. Fights seen to start easily here and it just doesn't look good on the forum, so can we please stop them occuring? Anyway when you think about, it's pretty silly because anyone involved is fighting about a model train range based on a children's show!

SCOTTISH RAILWAYS

i want arthers fish market set with arther 4 fish wagons oval of track with sideing and power pack.
or one with duck,oliver,4 red coaches and bulgey.
or molly's special special with molly 4 gark green trucks with lights and tarpolen oval of track and power

TheJJ

Wishlist:
LS:

Engines:
Toby, Edward, Duck, and Rosie

Rolling Stock:
Red Branchline coaches, Henrietta, and Brakevans

HO:
Engines:
Duck, Oliver, and Rosie

Rolling Stock:
Red Branchline coaches

Destinations:
Wellsworth and that station Thomas always stopped at during the original intro.

BillingsRR

Heres mine!

HO:
Duck
Oliver
Troublesome Truck 4
Lady Hatt

LS:
Edward, Toby, or Emily
Henrietta(if Toby)
Emily's coaches(if Emily)
Cattle Car
Brakevan

JD417

if i was to have one wish about bachmann this year, it would be, A CLASSIC DIESEL! YOU KNOW WITH THE SILVER SIDERODS AND CLAY FACES!!! remeber hit?? without the rev. wilbert awdry, THOMAS WOULDNT EXIST SO QUIT CHANGING HIS CREATIONS!  >:( >:( WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THOMAS THAT YOU HAD TO CHANGE IT AND BRING ALL THESE NEW CHARCTERS, IT WASNT YOURS TO START WITH SO IT ISNT YOUR TO CHANGE!

SORRY ABOUT THIS GUYS ive been in a mood lately sorry if this is offends anyone

BillingsRR

I have to agree, but you don't know how much money HiT pays for the rights of Thomas. Look at it this way, at least Thomas is still on TV. But, I think it is time to go back to the RWS guidelines. I would say keep Emily, Spencer, etc. on as cameo engines or engines from the Mainland who are visiting or on lease, but don't give them major roles anymore. If they did one RWS episode a season I would be happy and so would many other fans. But, they have said writing will improve. So lets hope sentences like "Thomas was sad." and "He chuffed away." are written out. Sure they make sense, but add some "spice", as my English teacher calls it, to the sentence. So it is like "Thomas chuffed away as fast as he could". I swear, my 3 year old neighbor has a better sentence building ability than HiT's writers. And she is in the age range they aim at.

SCOTTISH RAILWAYS

Quote from: JD417 on March 07, 2011, 06:54:53 PM
if i was to have one wish about bachmann this year, it would be, A CLASSIC DIESEL! YOU KNOW WITH THE SILVER SIDERODS AND CLAY FACES!!! remeber hit?? without the rev. wilbert awdry, THOMAS WOULDNT EXIST SO QUIT CHANGING HIS CREATIONS!  >:( >:( WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THOMAS THAT YOU HAD TO CHANGE IT AND BRING ALL THESE NEW CHARCTERS, IT WASNT YOURS TO START WITH SO IT ISNT YOUR TO CHANGE!

SORRY ABOUT THIS GUYS ive been in a mood lately sorry if this is offends anyone
no prob

Mulfred

The new charecters wouldn't be as anoying if they had some kind of story or personality. I'd like to see a few more episodes a season based on the books. Especially Wilbert the forest engine. The show needs so good wrighters. Like David Minton. And better voice cast. UK version sounds like a bunch of children and the us version isn't much better. However I did make a comparason to Henry being woody allen. Never mind back on thread. Wish list.
Engines:
Duck
Oliver
Wilbert (Doubt it) ::)

Rolling stock
Red Coaches
TT4
Toad

Non-rail
Trevor
Bulgy
Elizabeth.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on March 07, 2011, 06:10:43 PM
Wishlist:
LS:

Engines:
Toby, Edward, Duck, and Rosie

Rolling Stock:
Red Branchline coaches, Henrietta, and Brakevans

HO:
Engines:
Duck, Oliver, and Rosie

Rolling Stock:
Red Branchline coaches

Destinations:
Wellsworth and that station Thomas always stopped at during the original intro.
that would be faquar station the terminus of thomas's branch line
Quote from: JD417 on March 07, 2011, 06:54:53 PM
ive been in a mood lately sorry if this is offends anyone
yeah me too high school(is uncool)and moving and family issues but back on topic

BillingsRR

The US version sounds like some of the engines are in their 70s. :P

MetaDude27

Quote from: Mulfred on March 08, 2011, 03:19:32 AM
The new charecters wouldn't be as anoying if they had some kind of story or personality. I'd like to see a few more episodes a season based on the books. Especially Wilbert the forest engine.

Yeah, Wilbert would be an awesome RWS character to bring to the show! (And not just because he's named after the Rev. ;)) I've actually never read the book he's in, but I have his wooden railway model, which is one of my favorites!

Mulfred

Yeah he is a great little charecter. I'd love to see the mountin railway (Culdee's line) in the show too.