News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

branmas

I found it a while ago. I just thought I wouldn't post in it.

thomasj219

It was just a clever way of reintroducing the topic, not literally found, more rediscovered.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

branmas

therailwayinspector

Quote from: JD417 on March 13, 2011, 05:49:56 PM
like how bachmann used thomas and percy's moulding for 2 engines (wonder what ever happened to them, maybe got discontinued :-\ )

From what I heard Bachmann were made to drop them because of their use of the Thomas and Percy moulding, meaning people could buy those and make and easy pair of cheap Thomas engines. (Heard from a UK Model shop-keeper)
That could be why Hornby don't release E2's anymore...
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Engines:
1. Duck
2. Oliver
3. Rosie
4. Daisy
5. BoCo
6. Den and Dart
7. Lady
8. Molly
9. Splodge
10. Diesel 10

Rolling stock:
1. Toad
2. Old Mainline coaches
3. Red Branchline Coaches
4. Brakedown train and Works unit coach

Other:
1. Seperate snowplows for every engine :P

Well thats my wishlist for now . . . . :)

PasqualeCS96

For Christmas, I wish that the Thomas Christmas set should be sold seperatley in a pack minus the track and transformer, sorta like Trackmster does in this example with just freight cars except for Bachmann it would be Thomas plus the three cars.

http://thomascargocar.dm8.biz/upload-images/Thomas_the_Train__TrackMaster_Sodar_Search_And_Rescue_Cars-SS80MXYlMkJHN2VrNEtMLmpwZw==.jpg

I just dont want to buy a whole set again with tracks and transformer that I dont need. Plus seperate snowplows would be nice. ;)

thomasj219

Time to bring this thread back I think. I'll update later with a list.

InsideTrack

The Thomas Snowplow (Item No. 92101) also works with James and Percy. :)
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

thomasj219

I believe he meant in HO scale, is the HO version compatible with any other engines?

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: thomasj219 on August 01, 2012, 02:39:56 PM
I believe he meant in HO scale, is the HO version compatible with any other engines?
Yes I was soory about that, but if the engine were to have the support base or whatever that holds the plow on Thomas I believe it should work. I made plows for my D&D out of paper they don't look to bad actually.

Cupix the Azelf

I wish there was a year where Bachmann will focus more on Thomas content, so they can make and release more Thomas content than they had ever had in years... :-\
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

thomasj219

Yea but that's not really profitable. It would be great but they have many ther things to work on. Thomas is only one part of their large company. I would however love for them to focus more on the HO range than the Large Scale range.

PasqualeCS96

Bachmann Branchline in the States would be nice too...

Cupix the Azelf

I know, that's why I wish they would focus a bit less on Real-life locomotives (doesn't mean completely stop making them, but just tone down a bit on making them) and focus on Thomas more... especially since in a year or 2, there'll be the WWII movie. I heard the merchandise for that movie will be aimed at an older audience... :-\
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

thomasj219

Yes I know what you meant I'm just saying it won't happen, the Thomas market just isn't big enough to warrant that.