News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Churchill8F

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on August 01, 2012, 09:42:11 PM
Bachmann Branchline in the States would be nice too...

You can get items from Bachmann's Branchline range in the states, as long as you go to a Bachmann dealer. It may take time, but they should be able to get items from any of Bachmann's ranges in for you.

Jack
My Blog: 8F Works

Cirkit:)

If I haven't already posted here, my wishlist pretty much follows what everyone else has put up here.

Engines being Oliver after Duck, 'Arry and Bert to reuse the Diesel mold, Rosie for another female engine (and because I really really like the character), and/or perhaps BoCo for a nice change of things.

The desired rolling stock follows the flock, being the original Breakdown Crane, The Works Unit Coach to go with the crane, a new Troublesome Truck(possibly like the van in "A Close Shave"), and Toad to go with Oliver. The Red Branch Line Coaches are also a possibility, however I would like to see the return of the Red Express Coaches first..

In terms of off road things, Trevor or Bulgy would be high on my list, followed close by The Fat Controller's Hatt-Blue Car and I would like to see a building or two come into the range. Perhaps a Signal Box or "Wellsworth Station".

I'd expect to see Toby or even Diesel follow the current crop in the Large Scale range, if the range continues to sell well.

But what I'd like to see most of all, in HO, is a special set featuring an engine (say Thomas) with an exclusive face to that set. The other Thomas competitor for HO/OO has done such a thing to promote a Thomas special; why not give it a go? Said set would most likely feature Thomas(or another engine) with 3 to 4 trucks and an oval of track as usual, perhaps even a siding with buffers.. but the special thing about the set would be the engine's face. If the theme were "Hard at Work", Thomas would be featured with a tired face, or a straining face like in the original Television series, perhaps with red cheeks. The loco itself could be 'dirtied up' with coal dust specks or dirt, to make him look like he's been working hard as the set name suggests.

That's something I'd really like to see from (in my opinion) the best big Thomas & Friends HO model-makers out there. :)

Calebtrain

Those are some really nice ideas, especially the "Hard at Work set". And there is a signal box in the range. :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

DinoNTrains

My wishlist:

HO Engines
Diesel 10
Splodge
Oliver
Daisy
BoCo

HO Rolling Stock
Toad
Red Coaches
Log Car
Orange Coaches
Circus Wagons

HO Figures/Accessories
Lady Hatt
George the Steamroller
Coal Loads for Troublesome Trucks (like the one used for the Coal Wagon)

Large Scale Engines
(although I don't collect LS, here are a few items that I think would be cool)
Edward
Mavis

Large Scale Rolling Stock
Ventilated Van
Salt Wagon
Flatbed/Flat Car

Large Scale Figures/Accessories
Signals

That's it for now
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

donaldthescottishtwin

Surprised I havnt done this.

HO
Oliver
Rosie
BoCo

Ho Rolling stock
Red coaches
Old coaches
Breakdown crane
Works unit
Toad

Road
Trevor

Figures
Lady hatt
Scale drivers for open cab models

Large Scale
Edward
Donald & Douglas
Duck

LS Rolling stock
Express coaches
Salt wagon
Flatbed/well wagon

thetanksofthomas

HO SCALE

Oliver- classic, and would be obvious after making Duck

Molly- wild card, they already have a chassis

Rosie- popular, and interesting to the children

Boco & Daisy- classic, and cheap because they share a chassis

the fatts- cleary needed, also fatty's car with a motor

EDIT: Why haven't Bachmann  made Diesel 10? They have the class, and a loco.  ???

I think Bachmann would do great with these!    :)
Oh may TTTE live in the world of the Awdry's.

Cirkit:)

Quote from: Calebtrain on August 10, 2012, 04:48:15 PM
Those are some really nice ideas, especially the "Hard at Work set". And there is a signal box in the range. :)
Thanks to the first :)
Just remembered that there is a TNP set like that, but without the oval of track.
As a matter of fact, got it as winnings from a contest today..!

Didn't know there was one. Box looks okay to me..

Sparks, I think your wishlist is quite nice. I would expect, out of the three sets, Mavis' to become a reality. Pax has proven a great, fresh character, and I wouldn't mind seeing those scrap wagons either.

branmas

So the Hard At Work set would be like the Hornby Great Discovery set! Only Annie and Clarabel ( I know they are not included! ) wouldn't be dirtied as well. Now, my wishlist!

HO scale loco's
Oliver- It's obvious with the Duck reveal that he should come. Plus, that would make 1-11!
Stepney- Always been a fave of mine.
Rosie- It would make sense, so they can have another female engine.
Arry and Bert- pretty much why everyone else wants the Iron twins. Same Chassis as Diesel.

HO scale rolling stock
Toad- If they release Oliver, they HAVE to give him his brake van, Toad.
Red branchline Coaches- We need more coaches. And they are classic, appearing in almost every season since season 2.
Red Express Coaches- Yes, it would be nice for them to come back. They are probably rare!
Tar Tanker- Why'd they take this one away? It's a classic! I am lucky enough to have one, but to discontinue them? Bring it back!
Blue Express Coaches- Just my wild card. It would be sweet to see them come out, and since Blue is my favourite colour, I'd like them!

HO scale Set's
The busy Express- based on Cirkit:)'s hard at work set, it would include Gordon with an exclusive face, probably a smirk, two Express coaches, a brake one, loop of track, possibly a station, and all the stuff needed to control the loco.
The Twins trouble- it is a Bill and Ben quarry set, which would include Bill and Ben, some no face troublesome trucks with an exclusive load of stone, a loop of track, a hopper, and the controll stuff.
Oliver's freight run- as the name suggests, it would include Oliver, Toad, 2 fuel tanks, S.C. Ruffey, 2 Troublesome#1 trucks, 2 Troublesome#2 trucks, a Troublesome Truck#3, a Milk Tanker, an Oil Tanker, Red Open Truck, Coal Truck, a Salt Wagon, a Ventilated Van, a loop of track, and all of the control stuff.

jettrainfan

It would help if the bachmann or any other admin would kindly make this and the everything thomas topic a sticky topic ...  ::)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

thomasj219

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

jettrainfan

This was literally on the bottom of the second page, and crash didn't know about this topic already being made... so i brought it back up, and that would fix the problem. The everything Thomas topic comes and goes, but this one gets buried real fast and causes problems (extra threads about what people want bachmann to make that could be placed here)

youtube account

thomasj219

But what would making it a sticky topic do?

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: thomasj219 on October 30, 2012, 02:31:50 AM
But what would making it a sticky topic do?
It would keep it on the first page, and make sure it doesn't get buried, thus eliminating the problem (hopefully) :).

jettrainfan

youtube account

thomasj219

Wow I didn't know that what that did. Cool.  ;)