Cirkit:)

Quote from: thetanksofthomas on September 11, 2012, 04:19:00 PM
HO SCALE

Oliver- classic, and would be obvious after making Duck

Molly- wild card, they already have a chassis

Rosie- popular, and interesting to the children

Boco & Daisy- classic, and cheap because they share a chassis

the fatts- cleary needed, also fatty's car with a motor

EDIT: Why haven't Bachmann  made Diesel 10? They have the class, and a loco.  ???

I think Bachmann would do great with these!    :)

I agree with Rosie and Oliver, and the possibility of BoCo and Daisy is starting to become plausible, but I don't see them doing Diesel 10 any time soon. He's not frequently used in the show, he's not as popular to the target audience, and the claw would require too many parts that could break off easily.

I don't see him happening any time soon. Luckily, that is why there is something in model railway making called 'kitbashing'.

One other small thing- while Molly does share the same wheel arrangement as Edward, her wheels are bigger, and would require a longer and most likely new chassis to work for the character. I wouldn't mind seeing her appear in the range either.

Maybe Topham's car wouldn't be powered, unlikely for a kid's range, but to have a representation of TFC's car on any Thomas layout would be welcome. :)

AJW98Productions

And this topic is in the most need of CPR, I found it on page 5 :o.

mrrailroad

thanks dude I heard people talking about this thread but I couldn't find it.
any way here it is

Most wanted by me but probably wont happen
Diesel 10
Lady
Now just ones they should make
Oliver
Stepney
Breakdown train or rocky, functional
Murdoch
narrow gauge engines
my website for all garden train fans
http://gardentrains.webs.com/

my website for all model trains
http://usamodeltrains.webs.com/

Fergusfan17

AJW98Productions

I think the next time a wishlist and everything Thomas topic are made, they need to be made by an admin so they can be sticky topics, who agrees with me?

Choobacca

I'd like to see some of these "no name" wagons made that were featured in some of the epidoses:

Bachmann / Mainline Ore Wagon:

Bachmann / Mainline Steel Coal Wagon

Bachmann / Mainline Opening Door Ventilated Wagon:

Chaz

Quote from: Choobacca on April 21, 2013, 11:13:55 AM

Honestly, I'm surprised Bachmann HASN'T announced something like this for the Thomas line.  It'd be be easy enough for them to pull off with the ex-mainline tooling, and it'd be a fun feature for the kids to throw little animals or any other load into the van.  It'd be a big seller amongst older and newer fans, that's for sure! 
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

DinoNTrains

Quote from: ModelTrainFan538 on April 21, 2013, 05:47:15 PM

Honestly, I'm surprised Bachmann HASN'T announced something like this for the Thomas line.  It'd be be easy enough for them to pull off with the ex-mainline tooling, and it'd be a fun feature for the kids to throw little animals or any other load into the van.  It'd be a big seller amongst older and newer fans, that's for sure! 

I totally agree! It would be awesome to have wagons like these.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

seanrail

I'd like to see some of these "no name" wagons made that were featured in some of the epidoses:

Bachmann / Mainline Ore Wagon:

Bachmann / Mainline Steel Coal Wagon

the sliding door Ventilated Vans could be a suitable tooling for Troublesome Truck #4 if the discontinued Salt van is not used or be a suitable tooling for Troublesome Truck #5.

I wouldn't mind seeing that Ore Wagon make its way into the Thomas range... a simple lick of paint, and behold- a new Thomas truck!

I wonder what Troublesome Truck 4 will be like.. maybe it will be a wagon with fewer planks, set low to the ground.. like one of the trucks seen in "Percy's Predicament", or in "Busy Going Backwards"?
I do wonder.

Zorran202

I hope #4 will be either on a closed van (with a more interesting face) or one of the tankers from Toad Stands By. Either way, it'll be interesting to see what they'll think of for it in the future.

I don't know about the tankers, but what sort of face are you talking about?

Something like the big van at the end of the train that chased Duck in "A Close Shave for Duck", or are you thinking of something not so cheery?

I imagine the next truck will be CG-faced, if we are to follow the current trend in the releases..

Oliverfan656

my wishlist:
oliver
Boco
Dasiy
aruther
stepney
murdoch
harvey
diesel 10
lady
rolloing stock:
toad
flat bed withe logs(or a different load)
New express coaches
branchline coaches
old slow coach
the breakdown crane
the chinese dragon
the jet engine
and the flying kipper

seanrail

I would like Bachmann to re-release some of their discontinued items.

1. Tar Tanker
2. The Flat Bed with Paint Drums (But with a different load instead of paint drums)
3. Gordon's Express Coaches (With a different tooling)
4. Well Wagon

seanrail

Quote from: Cirkit:) on December 28, 2012, 11:05:16 PM
Quote from: thetanksofthomas on September 11, 2012, 04:19:00 PM
HO SCALE

Oliver- classic, and would be obvious after making Duck

Molly- wild card, they already have a chassis

Rosie- popular, and interesting to the children

Boco & Daisy- classic, and cheap because they share a chassis

the fatts- cleary needed, also fatty's car with a motor

EDIT: Why haven't Bachmann  made Diesel 10? They have the class, and a loco.  ???

I think Bachmann would do great with these!    :)

I agree with Rosie and Oliver, and the possibility of BoCo and Daisy is starting to become plausible, but I don't see them doing Diesel 10 any time soon. He's not frequently used in the show, he's not as popular to the target audience, and the claw would require too many parts that could break off easily.

I don't see him happening any time soon. Luckily, that is why there is something in model railway making called 'kitbashing'.

One other small thing- while Molly does share the same wheel arrangement as Edward, her wheels are bigger, and would require a longer and most likely new chassis to work for the character. I wouldn't mind seeing her appear in the range either.

Maybe Topham's car wouldn't be powered, unlikely for a kid's range, but to have a representation of TFC's car on any Thomas layout would be welcome. :)
by the way bachmann, if you are doing Molly, do not make the mistake of using her large prototype face instead of her smaller face used in the final model like the other merchandise did, save for TOMY wind up trains.