News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Well, I like what Bachmann has done so far.  Salty and Edward are what I am looking forward to.  I would like too see some more S7 engines soon.  (Arthur, Murdoch)  But Mr. B has to say so.   

Railwaypark

Speaking of S7 characters by bachmann I wish to buy arthur,Fergus & murdoch.
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

The Chaz Storm

I personally think that Arthur has a higher chance of being made.  Murdoch is somewhat possible, but I am not so sure on him due to his popularity being kinda low in the current sizes.  Plus it would be very hard to make such a big engine, I am not saying though it's impossible to do though. ;)  Fergus though I HIGHLY doubt he will be made because of how he was only shown in one season and then never mentioned again.

Michael

Fergus I doubt will happen.  He hasnt showed up since his debut.  I could see Arthur though. 

Railwaypark

Quote from: Chaz on March 02, 2008, 12:46:47 PM
I personally think that Arthur has a higher chance of being made.  Murdoch is somewhat possible, but I am not so sure on him due to his popularity being kinda low in the current sizes.  Plus it would be very hard to make such a big engine, I am not saying though it's impossible to do though. ;)  Fergus though I HIGHLY doubt he will be made because of how he was only shown in one season and then never mentioned again.
I recall seeing a prototype of murdoch from bachmann's UK range.
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

The Chaz Storm

Another reason why he said he isn't impossible to do, I forgot to mention that in the post. :P  Thanks for reminding me. :)

Railwaypark

PRRThomas11

PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: Sparks on March 03, 2008, 11:36:05 PM
Quote from: PRRThomas11 on March 03, 2008, 09:51:42 PM
I just want diesel.
Go slap a Hornby Diesel face on a Bachmann Class 08.

*bricked*

In my honest opinion making your own Diesel won't really help.  Remember what happened with Henrietta and Salty as a lot of people made their own models of them before?  Then Bachmann makes them for the 2008 range, which surprised all of us.  I would personally wait until Diesel is released by Bachmann and I think at this point Diesel is very possible. ;)

Railwaypark

In other words don't make existing thomas characters from scratch because you may never know when bachmann announces the characters that they would create themselves.

metal4life

I think people should be inspired to make their own models of characters. Remember how topkazfatt's Salty came out? and take a look at his other customs as well. Despite if the character comes out or not, I've seen a lot of Arthur, Salty, Murdoch, Lady and so on being made. And surprisingly they have come out somewhat impressive because of their modeller's sincere pride and motivation into taking matters into their own hands. I'd say it's pretty well-going on thier behalves. Back On Topic :P

Railwaypark

I think that's called getting spoilers.
Anyways I would like:
Harvey
Duck
Silly billy
Diesel
Rosie.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

You want the Old Coaches,don't you?

metal4life

Who doesn't? With Edward coming out, don't you think they'd make his coaches to go along with him? Thomas got Annie and Clarabel, Emily gets hers, Gordon gets the Green Express Coaches, and Edward gets the Old Coaches.

Diesel #261

"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."