News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superthomasfan

Well, other characters like the Bowler Diesel made 1 appearence and Hornby made a model of him. If Hornby can do it, so can Bachmann!  :)

The Chaz Storm

The only reason why Hornby would make the Diesel in my opinion is that they have the same prototype made already before it was even made.  They would just need to paint it the right colors and make a face for it.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Well, I think Duck could be coming our way soon. Lady would be nice too. In addition to looking nice, if fitted with front and back couplers she'd be great for shunting in congested yards, as she is the smallest of the standard gauge engines.
Here's a fresh suggestion:
Scale figures of the Fat Controller, and the train crews. An E-Z Track turntable is likely, because E-Z Track is the only track Bachmann makes, and it's going to NEED a turntable. Although I'm pretty sure I could come up with a home-made one.

The Chaz Storm

I would love Proper HO Scale figures for the Thomas range, however I was thinking about this the other day and I think I may know why Bachmann hasn't done that...

Bachmann would expect younger fans to get the Thomas and Friends range.  However if they came with little mini figures such as Sir Topham Hatt, Lady Hatt, Drivers, etc.  The issue would be that the children would be careless enough to lose them or swallow them... Very odd but some kids such as a three year old may do that.  Bachmann doesn't want that to happen so that is why they made the huge Sir Topham Hatt and Conductor model so they wouldn't need to worry about it.  Even if the label on the container says "For ages 8 and older" the adults could be buying it so they can have fun with their kids or the whole family for that matter.  But who knows, like many people say on this forum, if Bachmann can't make them, then people can always make their own.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Michael

Hmmm.  Lately, my list has changed....

I really want to see Harvey, Diesel, Arry and Bert, Murdoch, Duck, Arthur or a few road vehicles such as Elizabeth or Trevor.

Anthony P2

maybe after edward and mavis bachmann could make Hank and flora along w/salty

metal4life

Nah, I'd rather Bachmann mix it up some. Release 1 new character (season 7-12) and 2 older seasoned characters (2-6). That'd be great.

goldwing

I hope to see Harvey and Stanley. And even Duck too.

Well till the next post.............later.
Ok, so I return after 3 years, and guess what, I have no railways. FAIL

The Chaz Storm

Here's what I am thinking for 2009 (Delayed products included):
Duck
Diesel
Salty

Spencer's coach
Branch Line composite coach (The ones used in Season 1)
Branch Line Brake coach (Same as S1)
Breakdown Train
Works Coach

Henry's Tunnel
Set of signals

Percy's harbor adventure set (Comes with Percy, Mail car, Salt wagon, six ton wagon, break van, Cranky, and oval of track.)

alex wittman

well, that train set sounds amazing chaz, but i do not know if Mr. Bachmann will do something that big, the box will have to be gigantic and nobody will want to fit that in their car. but there is hope for us all

thomasj219

Thomas deluxe and Gordons set are that big.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Anthony P2

Quote from: Chaz on November 27, 2008, 01:36:13 PM
Here's what I am thinking for 2009 (Delayed products included):
Duck
Diesel
Salty

Spencer's coach
Branch Line composite coach (The ones used in Season 1)
Branch Line Brake coach (Same as S1)
Breakdown Train
Works Coach

Henry's Tunnel
Set of signals

Percy's harbor adventure set (Comes with Percy, Mail car, Salt wagon, six ton wagon, break van, Cranky, and oval of track.)

wat website did u find this on?

thomasj219

Those are his predictions.

thomasj219

Plus Bachmann already has his base.