News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DealAjani

his base is quite a good, durable model. I picked it up while in London, and it works well. "Montague" as I call him can pull express coaches, Annie & Clarabel and the Hornby freight that I got all at the same time.

StanierJack

Quote from: thomasj219 on November 28, 2008, 04:17:43 PM
Plus Bachmann already has his base.

Bachmann USA make NEW toolings for Locomotives.

alex wittman

well, what i hope for is the thomas and friends style semaphore signal with movable arms so we can move it to show that lines are clear or not. let's all hope for that

thomasj219

HORNBY makes them. Not on the Thomas range but they look like they do on the show... :o I am getting them for Christmas

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Santa Fe buff

thomasj219,
By any chance, are those signals operated by switch, sensors, or a constant power supply? They look interestingly vintage. If you can "fix" them up, then you'll have some proud work done, and a set of Thomas signals on you hand. Those look nice, thanks for sharing.  :)

Josh
- Joshua Bauer

thomasj219

They are manual there is a switch on the side so you can film the signal changing without your hand in the shot

Santa Fe buff

- Joshua Bauer

thomasj219

Yeah they also have a light signal that looks EXACTLY LIKE THE ONE IN THOMAS AND BERTIES GREAT RACE    :o

Santa Fe buff

Do you pull the bar next to it, because that light looks lit, so I would expect some wires! :o
- Joshua Bauer

thomasj219

Santa Fe buff

I'd rather buy those from BLMA. ;) By the way, if you want Traffic Lights, Walthers makes awesome signals and traffic lights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiJb60Tu1kE

Josh
- Joshua Bauer

thomasj219

I know i meant the one on the bridge with Bertie

The Chaz Storm

The signal idea I love!  I have always wanted to have those type of signals done by Bachmann for the Thomas range. :)  Let's hope that will come in with the 2009 range. 

Also thanks for agreeing with me there Sparks, recently I thought of another reason of why Duck should be made besides the reasons that I may have mentioned before. Some of you may remember this, but when Gordon and Henry were being made the most popular demands/requests for the Bachmann Thomas range were the following:
1. Toby
2. Edward
3. Duck
After Gordon and Henry as you guys may know Toby, Spencer and Emily were announced.  Then Edward and Mavis.  Then for some random reason Salty. :P  Plus every year it seems Bachmann announces three locomotives onto the range including the delayed ones.  And since Duck and Diesel seem to be the ones everyone wants to see the most...you guys see where I am going with this... ;)  We can only hope, but now I think it is very possible at this point.  Not to mention it makes sense to make Diesel along with Duck, more than just the reason of the Duck and Diesel trilogy of course.  Why I am saying this is because Diesel seems to be very popular these days and Bachmann announced Salty and Mavis before even announcing Diesel.  That's why I think Diesel is very possible at this at this point as well. :) 

Do you guys agree or have any suggestions?

Michael

I think youre right Chaz. Diesel is probably the next one.   ;) 

StanierJack

Quote from: Michael on December 22, 2008, 10:12:02 AM
I think youre right Chaz. Diesel is probably the next one.   ;) 

Well, seeing as Diesel is a well established character now, I really wouldn't be suprised if he is brought into the range. I'm sure it would be a great addition too.

And Duck? I think if he has a few more roles, he'd be good, but I'd also put money on Stanley. If Bachmann make a 0-6-0 for 3 models, they'd be sorted.