Megatron359

heres my List:  Steam Engines
Roise, Duck, Oliver, scottish twins and Bill and Ben
                        Diesel Engines
Diesel, Arry and bert and Boco
                        Goods Rolling Stock
Toad, Troublesome Vans, Troublesome truck #3, and Log Cars
                        Passenger Stock
Orange Branch Line coachs (Annie and Clarabel Style)
Red Main Line Coachs: http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php/topic,7871.0.html
Edward's Old Branch Line Coachs (the Ones in Chaz's picture)
                        Other Rolling Stock
Breakdown Train (2 Cranes, 2 Flatbeds, 1 Works Unit Coach)
                         Destinations
Knapford Station, Tidmouth Sheds (6 Stalls Like in the first 4 Seasons of Thomas the tank engine and friends) With a Turntable (Flatbase or Wellbase), WellsWorth Station (Edward's Station)
                         Accessories
Single Signal w/Changable Arms
Double Signal w/Changable Arms
Tripple Signal w/Changable Arms
                         Train Packs (yes Just Hornby, Bachmann should make Packs of Thomas items With names of the packs like) :
Thomas' Passenger pack (Thomas, Annie and Clarabel)
Percy's Mail Train pack (Percy and 2 Mail Cars)
Gordon's Express Train pack (Gordon, 2 Gordon's composite Coachs and 1 Gordon's Brake Coach
James' Goods Train Pack (James, 4 Troublesome Trucks and 1 Brake Van)
Edward's Branchline Train pack (Edward, 2 Edward's Old Branchline composite Coachs and Edward's Old Branchline Brake Coach)
Note: i Never Said the packs had to be even.
Megatron359 Of youtube and Maybe a starter of the maybe series Called (True Stories on Sodor)

ThomasFan247

:D  :D  :D Improvements!!!  :D  :D  :D
What I'd like to see is:

Steamies                 

Duck
Donald & Douglas
Oliver
Stepney
Stanley
Molly

Diesels

Diesel
Arry & Bert
Class 40 (The Diesel)
BoCo
Derek

Passenger Stock

Red Coaches
Yellow Coaches (Annie/Clarabel Style)
Special Coaches (Spencer Style)
Old Coaches

Frieght Stock

Toad
Hector
Flying Kipper Vans
Grey Vent Van
Oxide Red Vent Van
Tan Vent Van
Troublesome Vans (Brown Salt Vans, Cattle Vans, Vent Vans, etc.)
Boggie Van (Mail Van but Brown)
Black Tankers
White Tankers
Silver Tankers
Troublesome Tankers
Troublesome Trucks (Different Faces)
Troublesome Coal Trucks
Troublesome Stone Trucks
Troublesome Slate Trucks
Cement Trucks
Bolster Wagon

Other Rolling Stock

Breakdown Train (2 Cranes, 2 Flatbeds, 1 Works Unit Coach)

Destinations
*Each destination comes with its own signal box w/the destination's name (signal box in series style).

Tidmouth Sheds w/Turntable (7-Stall)
Knapford Station
Maithewaite Station
Great Waterton Station/Town
Toby's Shed
Stanley's Shed

Accessories

Single Signal w/Changable Arms
Double Signal w/Changable Arms
Tripple Signal w/Changable Arms
Signal Box (Series Style)
Coal Load
Stone Load (As seen in 'Mavis' & 'Toby's Tightrope'
Ballast Load
Cement Load
Slate Load
Log Load
Pipe Load
Crate Load

Face Plates for ALL Freight Cars

I know this is a lot. This is just what I'd like to see in the upcoming years.  :)

SmokeyNSteamer

Just a thought...

Maybe what would be nice would be some Troublesome Truck models that depict the way they looked in the first season, when their "faces" were nothing more than a pair of angry eyes stuck on the wagon body (a closeup of their faces can be found in the episode "Edward and Gordon.").

Another piece of rolling stock that would be interesting is the "dragon wagon" from the episode "Thomas, Percy and the Dragon." (anyone remember that one?)

The Chaz Storm

Seeing as how Bachmann is going through some economic struggles I'm going to make a smaller wishlist and stick to it:
Engine: Duck - Bachmann has finished all of the season 1 characters, so it wouldn't hurt to get started with Season 2.  Not to mention Duck is still popular in the wishlist thread.
Rolling Stock: Old composite coach, Old brake coach - For some reason I can still picture these being made. 
Off rail character: Trevor - Terence had a smaller chance of being made than Trevor, so if Trevor is released next after Terence is finished then I won't be surprised.
Building: Sir Topham Hatt's House - Cheesy name, but since Bachmann makes their buildings for the Thomas range off of Plasticville buildings, I think that would be possible.
Based off of this product:
http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/products.php?act=viewProd&productId=1403

For their G scale range:
James the Red Engine - Sorta hard not to assume this one coming out...
Sir Topham Hatt and workman (4 piece set) - Why not?
Bertie the Bus - It sounds perfect for this range, not to mention adding more of a variety for the Thomas and Friends Large scale range.
Harold the Helicopter - Ditto with Bertie

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Chaz on December 27, 2008, 04:56:55 PM
Hmm, Bachmann making Rosie is actually pretty possible at this point, not totally sure.  If I were you, I would wait until February after the New York toy fair when Bachmann makes new annoucements for the Thomas range.  I certainly don't want you to end up like how some people did with the Henrietta situation.  (AKA three people made Henrietta models right before Bachmann announced her being made into the range...) 
I was one of them!  :D

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Chaz on December 28, 2008, 03:19:15 PM
I think everyone would agree with you on that one, nothing can ever beat the original series/characters.  I hope we get more of the original characters too rather than newer characters, but I guess we have a lot of possibilities of old and new characters coming out by Bachmann so I guess you can never really tell who they are going to make. 

Hint: Salty being made surprised everyone.

Edit: For the sake of it here is a list of the top ten possible engines I could see coming by Bachmann (Not all at once of course, and certainly not confirmed).

Duck - For reasons mentioned above.  It seems reasonable to add engine number 8 to the range, not to mention he has become a lot more popular now, even with his recent appearences in Season 12

Diesel - As mentioned earlier, Diesel seems very possible at this point.  I wouldn't be surprised if he came into the range of announcements in 2009.  Plus we already have Mavis and Salty (two well known diesel engines) so it would make sense to add the diesel that started it all (If you guys take my meaning. ;) )

Donald and Douglas - It would be interesting to see both of them come out since they recently appeared in Seasons 11 and 12.  I don't think we will see Donald and Douglas in the range though until Duck would be announced or confirmed. (Engines 8, 9, and 10..). 

Bill and Ben - Bill and Ben do appear occasionally in the newer series, more than Harvey but not as much as Salty.  I think it would be really interesting seeing how Bill and Ben would turn out by Bachmann, especially the fact Hornby's is out of scale...

Oliver - Oliver I could see coming out too mainly because he played an imporatant part in Emily's character as in being the engine rescued with Thomas and his train.  Plus you got SC Ruffey made by Bachmann as well, so it would make sense if Oliver and Toad (Would be announced later too like what happened with Toby and Henrietta) would be made by Bachmann.  However, like Donald and Douglas, I think Duck would have to be made first before Oliver would.

Arry and Bert - Arry and Bert I would say are slightly possible.  Mainly because of the same case with Donald, Douglas, and Oliver being made after Duck, I could see Arry and Bert being made after Diesel would be made.  (The exact same thing Hornby and Lionel did...)

Harvey - Played a major role when he first came into Season 6 and was given the same treatment as Salty when Season 8 came in.  Before Salty was announced or made I thought both Salty and Harvey had the same odds and since Salty was made I think there is a good chance with Harvey.  It would be even better too if a breakdown train came out around that same time too. :P

Arthur - I think Arthur has a good chance of being made, if Bachmann would make Arthur he would look great!  Even if he hasn't appeared recently he is still somewhat kinda popular, but I must admit I am starting to think less and less it will happen.  But then again you never know.

Molly - Molly seems to be a fairly decent character into the newer series, I think she somewhat has a chance of being made, and possibly a better chance of being made than Arthur. 

Rosie - As I mentioned earlier, Rosie has become very popular into the newer series and even had her own Season 12 episode.  I can see Bachmann adding Rosie to their range.

Stanley - The Great Discovery was very successful (Much better than T&tMR and CAE, IMO).  Stanley seems to becoming very popular very fast, being added to so many ranges (Even the remote control Trackmaster range where the only engines are him and the three main engines).  Plus a lot of people including myself thought Hornby was going to make Stanley due to all of the Great Discovery buildings (including Stanley's Shed) which was a huge letdown when Hornby didn't announce him.  I think he is even possible to be added into the Bachmann range, not to mention I think Stanley would turn out to be a great addition to the range itself.
Actually the R/C engines are Thomas, James, Percy, Stanley, & Molly. I think she has moving siderods on the R/C version but I'm not possitive.

ThomasFan247

New list!!!!!  :o :o :o (a 4-6 year range, maybe?)

HO-Scale

Duck
Diesel
Arry & Bert 2 pk
Stanley
Molly
Hiro
Breakdown Train-2 Cranes, 2 Flatbeds, Works Unit Coach
T.Truck #3 & #4
Grey Tanker
Black Tanker
Bolster Wagon w/Log Load
Bolster Wagon w/Pipe Load
Red Pipe Car (as seen in "Percy's Big Mistake")

G-Scale

James Set-James, Fuel Tanker, Blue Open Wagon, Brake Van
Gordon Set-Gordon, G Coach, G Brake Coach
Henry Set-Henry, Coach, Brake Coach
Bertie
Harold
Sir Topham Hatt

derricknscaler

i would like to see

james accadent set (specal edition james with black tar spots two tar wagons 1 troublesome truck and brakevan with 12 caurves 2 left hand switchs and 4 strait tracks )or (james with 2 brake down cranes brake down flatbed four troublesome trucks and thomas)

thomas accadent set ( thomas five troublesome trucks and a specal edition
track that is collapsable in the middle you know like when thomas went to far and the track fell out under his wheels out that old mine)

percy accadent set ( percy brake van and 2 troublesome trucks with specal edition track that has a slop at the end of the track to make it look like water)

SmokeyNSteamer

Quote from: derricknscaler on March 18, 2009, 09:23:19 PM
i would like to see

james accadent set (specal edition james with black tar spots two tar wagons 1 troublesome truck and brakevan with 12 caurves 2 left hand switchs and 4 strait tracks )or (james with 2 brake down cranes brake down flatbed four troublesome trucks and thomas)

thomas accadent set ( thomas five troublesome trucks and a specal edition
track that is collapsable in the middle you know like when thomas went to far and the track fell out under his wheels out that old mine)

percy accadent set ( percy brake van and 2 troublesome trucks with specal edition track that has a slop at the end of the track to make it look like water)

Or, more appropriately, the sets could be named for the episodes the scenes were featured in--The "Down the Mine" set, the "Percy Takes a Plunge" set, the "Dirty Objects" set, etc. (the "Down the Mine" set sounds interesting, maybe want to add Gordon with a cable reel attatched to his front buffer-beam, and the trucks would have to be season-one style---where the faces are nothing more than two angry eyes pasted on one end of the wagon). 

Maybe we could even do a "Thomas Comes to Breakfast" set with a special edition Thomas with the mangled front end, bits of fencing, a bush and a broken window frame!

Michigan Railfan

Don't forget the food! ;)

derricknscaler

i forgot the episodes names good idea about the gorden with
the cable reel the set wouldent really be awsome with out it

the thomas comes to breakfest set would be awsome to

its been a long time sense ive seen the episode .

and the gorden you mentioned got me thanking and there was an episode
where gorden gets inpatent about a slow turn table and goes off it and falls in a swamp near it

donaldengine9

I would want the following:

Thomas and Bertie's Great Race Set
Salty at Brendam Docks Set
Bill and Ben
Breakdown Train Pack
Hiro*
Kevin*
Victor*
Skarloey Railway Engines**
Trevor the Traction Engine
RWS Blue Donald and Douglas
Duck
Diesel
Old Coaches
Red Coaches
Gordon's Special Coaches
Rocky
Rosie
Colin
Hank
Flora

* = New characters introduced in the new special "Hero of the Rails" releasing in late 2009.

** = N scale range.

The Chaz Storm

I think set wise, I don't think we will get any "Special Edition" sets.  Unless if it was something like Thomas and Bertie's Great Race or Percy Proves a Point set, etc. (Something that doesn't have an engine in a different sort of condition, (IE Thomas Comes to Breakfast, A Better View for Gordon, etc.)

Oh and some responses to donaldengine9's suggestions:

Hank, Flora, Hiro, Kevin, and Victor - WAY too soon to assume that they are coming out, maybe in the future.  I have my doubts on Season 12 and 13 characters, the only new Thomas character I can see having a chance being made would be Stanley.  Though I'm sure in time chances of Hiro being made will be much higher. ;)  Hiro looks like an awesome character, and I can definetely see him coming out, but much later though. 

RWS Donald and Douglas - Big no... Bachmann focuses on the TV series characters, if they were to make Donald and Douglas they would be in their original black colors like in the TV series. 

Gordon's Special coaches - Spencer's Special Coach has been done and they are pretty much the same model, just used for different purposes. 

Breakdown Train pack - I can see the breakdown train and works coach being sold seperately, not together though.

Narrow Gauge Engines - Not possible I'm afraid, I'll show you a post from our good friend Guilford Guy (modified post) who gave reasons to why the Narrow Gauge Engines will not be made:
Quote from: Guilford Guy on August 01, 2008, 07:27:39 PM
1. They don't make HOn2, and aren't going to start anytime soon since its an obscure scale in this country, very few model it, and they already are pleasing the narrow gauge crowd with On30, and 1:20.3.
2. So many more people by their Spectrum Equipment as opposed to the Toy Thomas Equipment, which is why they don't announce as much for Thomas as they do for their other HO equipment.
3. Its an obscure line in the show, so why would they focus on something seen less often.
4. It would require thousands of dollars to make the molds for something that won't sell well.
5. They'd have to engineer another line of track for the HOn2 stuff to run on.
6. HOn2 is too small for the market of small children that Bachmann is aiming to sell to.

StanierJack

The thing is almost all of the Skarloey Railway can be made in 009 using kits.

If anything, I would like to see Thomas, Percy and James retooled. They juse don't match up to the current model standards.

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Chaz on March 22, 2009, 02:31:34 AM
I think set wise, I don't think we will get any "Special Edition" sets.  Unless if it was something like Thomas and Bertie's Great Race or Percy Proves a Point set, etc. (Something that doesn't have an engine in a different sort of condition, (IE Thomas Comes to Breakfast, A Better View for Gordon, etc.)

Oh and some responses to donaldengine9's suggestions:

Hank, Flora, Hiro, Kevin, and Victor - WAY too soon to assume that they are coming out, maybe in the future.  I have my doubts on Season 12 and 13 characters, the only new Thomas character I can see having a chance being made would be Stanley.  Though I'm sure in time chances of Hiro being made will be much higher. ;)  Hiro looks like an awesome character, and I can definetely see him coming out, but much later though. 

RWS Donald and Douglas - Big no... Bachmann focuses on the TV series characters, if they were to make Donald and Douglas they would be in their original black colors like in the TV series. 

Gordon's Special coaches - Spencer's Special Coach has been done and they are pretty much the same model, just used for different purposes. 
Breakdown Train pack - I can see the breakdown train and works coach being sold seperately, not together though.

Narrow Gauge Engines - Not possible I'm afraid, I'll show you a post from our good friend Guilford Guy (modified post) who gave reasons to why the Narrow Gauge Engines will not be made:
Quote from: Guilford Guy on August 01, 2008, 07:27:39 PM
1. They don't make HOn2, and aren't going to start anytime soon since its an obscure scale in this country, very few model it, and they already are pleasing the narrow gauge crowd with On30, and 1:20.3.
2. So many more people by their Spectrum Equipment as opposed to the Toy Thomas Equipment, which is why they don't announce as much for Thomas as they do for their other HO equipment.
3. Its an obscure line in the show, so why would they focus on something seen less often.
4. It would require thousands of dollars to make the molds for something that won't sell well.
5. They'd have to engineer another line of track for the HOn2 stuff to run on.
6. HOn2 is too small for the market of small children that Bachmann is aiming to sell to.
I think what donaldengine9 meant by Gordon's Special coaches was the blue coaches.