Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaz Storm

They would be sold separately. 

Santa Fe buff

To help along the idea of Duck, why not use the body, but redo a couple of thing in the toolings to sell the real engine that Duck is based off and sell it in the scheme of real British railways, along with Duck?

Joshua
- Joshua Bauer

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: Santa Fe buff on July 01, 2009, 09:40:33 PM
To help along the idea of Duck, why not use the body, but redo a couple of thing in the toolings to sell the real engine that Duck is based off and sell it in the scheme of real British railways, along with Duck?

Joshua
Cause that's not what Bachmann does. If it was, Spencer would of been a Branchlines A4 repaint.

Anthony P2

Ur very true about that. so basically it like recycling. plus Donald and Douglas would be good evan after Duck too. they could ( as u said be for) reuse the chaises. but if Duck came out, and Donald and Douglas are easy to make, maybe they would come out together. :)

but back to the Harvey thing
he would be hard to make because he would be (i don't know if there is a maximum height limit) tooooooo tall. but his crane arm could move and his hook could move up and down (both manually of course). but his crane arm also houses the chain/string. heel be like "Cranky on wheels" - James  ;D

panniertankboy8751

I had a good idea about a building. why not make the Great Watterton tower and make the bottom hollow so you can close it up and you can crash trucks through it ;D

jettrainfan

You gotta admit, that is and a idea and......kids do like crashing. How about a 30 day warranty with 10 crashes. 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

Santa Fe buff

How about we set-up that for the Tomica line, with some sort of physical detector on the track to allow the trucks to 'crash'.

Joshua
- Joshua Bauer

jettrainfan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Oliver and Toad would be cool for them to make. Heck, it makes sense since they already make Scruffey. Here's an idea: Deluxe pull-apart Scruffey. ;D

Michael

Well, since I havent posted here in a while, I'll update my list!  :)

I would like to see classic characters, S7 and back.  (Yes S7 is a classic to me) 

Here is a list:

Thomas
Edward
Henry
Gordon
James
Percy
Toby
Duck*
Donald*
Douglas*
Oliver
Boco
Daisy
Bill
Ben
Mavis
Diesel*
Salty
Arry
Bert
Derek
Harvey*
Fergus
Murdoch*
Spencer
Arthur*
Emily

Engines listed are those who aren't one offs (With the exception of Derek).  Engines marked with a * are ones I would like to see soon, but I dont make the calls, Bachmann does!   ;D

max (uk)

Quote from: Santa Fe buff on July 01, 2009, 02:44:19 PM
Story time, eh?

Virgin Train Company office:

Man 1: So, we have a Class 390 coming in Northbound in need of fuel.

blah blah blah...

Joshua

I know this is off topic, but I just had to say it:

390s are electric trains, and don't need any fuel at all!!  >:(

For goodness sake. 

Any way, to carry on what we are meant to be talking about.

I would like to see Donald and Douglas made, but if they did make Bill and Ben, I would buy one despite not modeling Sodor at all. This is because RTR 0-4-0 chassis are few and far between. So even though it would be hard to make, I'm sure it would be a kit-bashers delight to see one on the market, and of course to have a scale Bill and Ben unlike the hornby ones...

razgriz233

2010 MODELS

LOCOMOTIVE (S)             Rolling Stock

Duck                                Grumbuling coaches
Oliver                               Toad
Authur                             Old coaches
                                        Chockolate car

panniertankboy8751

THEY SHOULD MAKE A................. THOMAS MODEL sorry couldn't resist.

Santa Fe buff

Quote from: max (uk) on July 11, 2009, 06:40:36 AM
Quote from: Santa Fe buff on July 01, 2009, 02:44:19 PM
*snip*
*snip*

390s are electric trains, and don't need any fuel at all!!  >:(

For goodness sake. 
*snip*

Yeah, I'll complain that we don't have that many electric lines then what we should have! :D I'm too used to diesel... ;)

panniertankboy8751,
They should, instead of making these Thomas line, but a model model. Something with precise detail. That probably won't happen, and I think your trying to make a joke, but think about it again. :)

I'd like to see Diesel, we could use another switcher.

Joshua
- Joshua Bauer

Shiney red dude

i would love to see bachmann make:

Harvey
Arthur
Murdoch
Duck
Oliver
Donald and Douglas
Bill and Ben
Toad
Molly
Rosie
Old coaches
Red coaches
The shiney red dude never does dirty work!!!