News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex wittman

well i know i have said this before and i thought it through but bachmann should make a new HOn3 profile so we can get locomotives and freight cars and coaches and skarloey railway engines, if that doesn't work then i will make my own loco's

SmokeyNSteamer

(Sighs)... Alex, read THIS (second from the top).

max (uk)

Besides, it would be HOn30/009 not HOn3 anyway. So it would run on N gauge track.

Depending on how much you want the narrow gauge engines, you could buy and build kits of their prototypes that are available, many have done it before.

panniertankboy8751

There's a guy who makes the narrow guage engines. He even made the Arsdale Engines (well, one any way.) He takes the chassie off a Take-a-Long, and puts an N scale motor in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmThlwmjASs&feature=PlayList&p=06B9C251D05EE727&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=6

Santa Fe buff

At least it gives you an idea of what the model might look like.

Joshua
- Joshua Bauer

Anthony P2

ya know, i was thinking that (this probably wont happen but) Knapford station would be a good addition to the Bachmann Thomas range. it could have little speakers and you could plug in your ipod or a microphone and play music or annonce the engines arriveals. as i said its just an idea and it probably wont happen but it would be cool and EXSPENCIVE but........it be cool.

i know wat u all would say ( im not trying to sound rude ): it would be to much money and to expencive, it won't happen, it would be alot of money to make, rather just make the Knapford station the wire it urself so u can talk in a mic and and play music from ur ipod, but this is a wishlist. it's a cool idea though. and u guys would be true.
so ya... thats it in a nutshell it's just an idea

James The Red Engine

Quote from: Anthony P2 on July 13, 2009, 11:03:27 PM
ya know, i was thinking that (this probably wont happen but) Knapford station would be a good addition to the Bachmann Thomas range. it could have little speakers and you could plug in your ipod or a microphone and play music or annonce the engines arriveals. as i said its just an idea and it probably wont happen but it would be cool and EXSPENCIVE but........it be cool.

i know wat u all would say ( im not trying to sound rude ): it would be to much money and to expencive, it won't happen, it would be alot of money to make, rather just make the Knapford station the wire it urself so u can talk in a mic and and play music from ur ipod, but this is a wishlist. it's a cool idea though. and u guys would be true.
so ya... thats it in a nutshell it's just an idea

Hey, a lot of people said Tidmouth Sheds wouldn't happen and look what's coming out. ;)

Anthony P2

the Knapford station i thought of would be cool, but big, expencive, and expencive to make. BUT IT WOULD BE WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!! ;D :D

StanierJack

Just thinking, perhaps we could get the Red Branchline coaches by altering the Annie tooling?

Chassis wouldn't be an issue, just alterations on the body.

Anthony P2

we should get the Red Branchline in the next year, because it looks to me that we talk about them so much that they are as popular as Duck. plus Duck would be cool pulling them. ;D

jettrainfan

Percy was well known with them too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

Megatron359

Well i would like to see bachmann make A flying Scotsman Model for Thomas Range

Ok we only seen the tenders but Thats because a crew member dropped the engine front but that shouldn't stop Bachmann from making the World Famous Gresley A3 Pacific
Megatron359 Of youtube and Maybe a starter of the maybe series Called (True Stories on Sodor)

LNER

Talking about the red coaches again, which would be a great addition to the range - what about the Old Coaches from season one?
Hark, The Red Coaches! Hark Duck! Hark Donlad & Douglas! Aye!

StanierJack

Quote from: LNER on July 16, 2009, 07:31:12 AM
Talking about the red coaches again, which would be a great addition to the range - what about the Old Coaches from season one?

They were pretty much only seen in season 1, whereas the Red Coaches have been with us from season 3-12 and beyond. Much more logical to make the red ones.

Michael

How about troublesome trucks with different faces?