News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shining time

an engine i would like to see made is hiro from HOTR but it might not happen it might happen you never know :)
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

The Chaz Storm

Top five that I'd like to see:
Duck - always been wanted by Bachmann
Donald and Douglas - Ditto
Diesel - I'd be really happy to see Diesel come out, the hornby model is just terrible...
Bill and Ben - The hornby models are out of scale, I'd like to see what Bachmann can do.
Oliver - I'm in no hurry for this one since the Hornby model is GREAT, but it would look nice by Bachmann.

Top five that are most likely (IMO):
1. Diesel - With Salty and Mavis out it is hard not to add him.
2. Arry and Bert - If Diesel comes out I can see them coming out next.
3. Stanley - It can happen with how big of a success it was in TGD and S12.
4. Duck - Due to fan demands and popularity in season 12, there is hope! ;)
5. Rosie - Very popular with the younger fans, I can see her coming out.

razgriz233

These are the top 5 I would like to see come out.

1) Murdoch
2) Boco
3) Harvey
4) Daisy
5) Hiro

And I know I've said this before, but I wish that Bachmann would make a scale for the little engines.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

That's funny, the parts section used to have brakepipes and buffers. Odd.
Well, as I have said I would like to see Lady, Duck, Donald and Douglas (can't have one without the other), Oliver, Toad (They've got Scruffey, they need Oliver and Toad now), Rosie, Trevor, Hank, and Old Slow Coach. Now, I think Donald and Douglas are more likely than some say, as both could be made with the same body mold. Lady would be a little tricky, but she's a beautiful engine. I am personally making my own model, but not everyone has the time, skill, and patience, so it would be nice if there was a manufactured version for those who want her but can't build her. Who else would like Lady?

SmokeyNSteamer

Idea for a set:

Edward's Cattle Train:  Contains Edward and his tender, 4 to 5 cattle trucks, a brake van, 18" radius oval/circle EZ-track layout, power pack, bluebell and calf figures (optional).

shining time

thats a good idea and what about mavis's quarry set. features mavis 4-5    coal cars w/t load, a brake van oval of track with a switch for a siding and a bumper and a power pack. :)

SmokeyNSteamer

Another Set idea:

Flying Kipper: Contains Henry and his tender, 4 to 5 Fish Vans (similar in design to Branchline-OO product 38-191A), Brake Van, 18-inch Radius Circle/Oval layout with switches and power pack.

The Chaz Storm

Okay so I know you guys know my wishlist consists of:
Duck, Donald, Douglas and Diesel for engines
Rolling stock: Breakdown train, works coach, old composite coach, and old brake coach and the goods van used in Season 1. 
But for accessories (besides Trevor) I thought of an idea with my friend Kevin...

George the Steamroller.
Why George you may ask?  Well after some critical thinking, I came up with a reason why I think George has a very good possibility and has a close chance of being made like how Trevor could be made:
George first came in Season 4 and had one episode starring him with Sir Handel, plus his own episode in Season 5 and an appearance in another Season 5 episode and made various cameos throughout the series ever since but no speaking role since.  He did get an appearance in Calling All engines though and was used for a last minute emergency as many of you recall.  What's this got to do with Bachmann making George?  Well they made Terence, and as you all know Terence only had one Season 1 episode starring him with Thomas and made various appearences/cameos ever since.  Bachmann still made him, why not make George?  I could honestly see Bachmann making George along with Trevor (or after Trevor) and he would be a great model.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Chaz, you'll have to use Photobucket or something. Tripod doesn't let you do that with images.

shining time

or u could just use the ertel george which is what im doing :)

shining time

here's a small pic with percy pulling cars hope this works

[attachment deleted by admin]

trainguy111

Here is who I wanna see:

Fergus
Rosie
Whiff
Flora
Molly
Daisy
Arthur
Dennis
Wilbert
Harvey

ThomasFan247

Based on "research" and readings from this thread, I would honestly say that the following would come out in the next year or two.

Engines

Duck: Very popular with most T&F viewers.
Donald and Douglas: Again, very popular.
Diesel: Makes sense; you have Salty and Mavis, so you might aswell have the original.
Molly: We need some females.
Rosie: She's famous with little kids.
Whiff: I don't know why. He seems like he would be a good character for Bachmann.
Hiro: He's become EXTREMELY famous with almost everybody.

Rolling Stock

Log Car
Red Coaches
Breakdown Train
Works Unit Coach
Old Coaches
Fish Van

Accessories/Buildings (These are just things I want. I don't think they'll come out due to size and such.)

Knapford Station
Maithwaite Station
Tidmouth Station
Tidmouth Goods Sheds
Ffarquar Station
Engine Sheds (Behind Tidmouth)

trainguy111

Here are the top 10 vehicles I want Bachmann to make:

Trevor
Bulgy
Caroline
Butch
Lorries 1-3
Thumper
Elizabeth
Jeremy
Tiger moth
Kevin

mclarenman4ever

id love to see the lorries, or, in a 6 pack, the lorries, and the ruined versions