Fish vans
Kipper cars
Trevor
Bulgy
Caroline &
Maybe diesel
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

James The Red Engine

You could probably make the log car.  Just remove the paint drums from the flat car with paint drums and put some HO logs on it. :)

trainguy111

Here are some locations I want:

Knapford station
Knapford sheds
Sodor Steam Works
Coal loader and tipper's loading ramp
Mr. Jolly's Chocolate factory.

sp4449

heres my wishlist
oliver
duck
hiro
murdoch
hank
donald
douglas
rocky

trainguy111

Here are some large scale engines I desire

Rosie
Fergus
Flora
Toby
Duck
Oliver
Bill
Ben
Lady
Diesel
Mavis

panniertankboy8751

OLIVER!!

PLEASE, I need him. just fit him in with the other new stuff.

Anthony P2

for 2010

some more troublesome trucks with different faces
Duck
some more wagons
loads to put in the trucks: crates, gravel, covered loads, ect.
Tidmouth station ( the one next to Tidmouth sheds)
goods shed
Trevor

thats what i hope comes out next year

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Anthony P2 on December 31, 2009, 07:38:27 PM
for 2010

some more troublesome trucks with different faces
Duck
some more wagons
loads to put in the trucks: crates, gravel, covered loads, ect.
Tidmouth station ( the one next to Tidmouth sheds)
goods shed
Trevor

thats what i hope comes out next year
I deffinately see Duck and Trevor coming out some time soon, aswell as the wagons, but I have my doubts with your other wants.

The TTs I want aswell, but I truly don't see them being released. Now, if they were, lets say, a troublesome gravel truck, maybe.

Loads most likely will not be announced. If there was to be more loads they would be sitting in some sort of wagon  :P

Tidmouth Station and the goods shed is a BIG no no. I wish, but you're just gonna hafta make your own or find something else  :P

Btw: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  ;D  :D  ;D  :D  ;D  :D  ;D  :D

jettrainfan

I'd like to see daisy and run it while my dog is near the layout! (her name is daisy! lol) :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

The Chaz Storm

I know Bachmann would never make Daisy but if she did come out then I would go nuts and I honestly think the model would look really nice.  At least that's how I imagine it, same with Boco. 

Quote from: Sparks on January 01, 2010, 12:43:23 AM
Quote from: ThomasFan247 on January 01, 2010, 12:18:32 AMTidmouth Station and the goods shed is a BIG no no. I wish, but you're just gonna hafta make your own or find something else  :P
Considering Bachmann released Tidmouth Sheds, I find them unpredictable now.
Agreed with Sparks on that one.  In terms of buildings they usually surprise us, why just watch them make a farm and have Trevor come out with the farm :P  That'd be something to see... I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case considering Terence just came out...

Michael

Actually, it's free game now, with consideration of limitation of course. 
We have so far:
The Steam Team
Mavis
Salty
Spencer

I could say we would most likely see... but anyone else will be a surprise. 

My guesses this time are:
-Diesel
-Duck
-Harvey

My wants:
-Murdoch
-Arthur
-Duck
-Charlie

The Chaz Storm

I will update my predictions for what will be announced in 2010 because I can :D

HO range:
Engines: Duck, Donald, and Douglas
Rolling stock: Composite and brake coaches (Either the old Season 1 coaches, or the current red branch line coaches not both), Breakdown crane, works coach, (THERE HAPPY SPARKS! :P) Goods van (Used in Season 1, mail car with two wheel bogies).
Accessories: Farm with Trevor

Large scale:
Engines: James and Toby
Rolling stock: Henrietta, oil tanker (The black one with the factory symbol used in HOTR), coal wagon with load, brake van.
Accessories: Station with STH and Conductor, Water Tower, and Bertie the bus
Set: James' Frieght set - Comes with James, oil tanker, coal wagon with load, and brake van.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Well, Large Scale James is definitely the next large scale, as they're going by the production order of the original smaller line. Heh. Hopefully the large-scale Percy set won't get cancelled. And I'd also like to see the smaller one reinstated.

Here's something: New faces on Thomas and Percy, and open cabs for them, James, Mavis, and I think Toby as well.

JD417

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on January 02, 2010, 04:11:42 AM
Well, Large Scale James is definitely the next large scale, as they're going by the production order of the original smaller line. Heh. Hopefully the large-scale Percy set won't get cancelled. And I'd also like to see the smaller one reinstated.

Here's something: New faces on Thomas and Percy, and open cabs for them, James, Mavis, and I think Toby as well.

I have opened the cab for Thomas, Percy,James, Mavis, Toby and i am working on salty and i know T-Line has taken the faces off of bachmann percy and thomas and put on hornby faces

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Many have done that. But one would have to drill the eyes out to make them work with Bachmann's eye mechanism. And I busted my Bachmann Thomas opening him up.