News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Wishlist thread

Started by Railwaypark, February 27, 2008, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: thomasj219 on February 14, 2010, 12:24:28 PM

Oliver or an engine none of us would expect.

Heh an engine we would never expect would be Fergus. :P  If Oliver comes out with Duck though that would be really nice.  I see Diesel having more of a chance then Oliver but that's just me.

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on February 14, 2010, 01:33:22 PM
Here's my wish for large scale:
Working sundae dispenser car.  ;D

.....really? :)

mclarenman4ever

hay, how many of you remember a diesel named derek? i think he only showed up 1 time, but he was a cool looking diesel. would like to see him come out, but prob. not going to happen

thomasj219

Yeah Diesel has more of a chance but I love HORNBYS Oliver so I m fine with that even though Bachmanns would be better.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

The Chaz Storm

If Bachmann were to make Duck and Oliver I'd still keep the Hornby models.  The Hornby Oliver is an amazing model alone, Duck though is an okay model.  Better then the Diesel but not as good as the Stepney model.  If Bachmann announces Diesel though then no questions asked I'll sell my Hornby Diesel. 

Anthony P2

ya know what would be a really big surprise, if they made and engine from the railway series. like: Wilbert. THAT would be awesome!

jettrainfan

Quote from: mclarenman4ever on February 14, 2010, 05:06:50 PM
hay, how many of you remember a diesel named derek? i think he only showed up 1 time, but he was a cool looking diesel. would like to see him come out, but prob. not going to happen

yea, he was around for 1 episode as a replacement or helper. he had teething troubles. 1 of the twins said he had a tooth ache. He got sent home because he broke. He was pretty cool i'll admit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

razgriz233

Quote from: thomasj219 on February 14, 2010, 12:24:28 PM
2011 Predictions

Engines:
Duck
Diesel
Oliver or an engine none of us would expect.

Rolling Stock:
Red Coaches
Breakdown Train & Works Coach
Toad

Vehicles:
Trevor

Large Scale:
Gordon
Henry
Green Express Coaches
Red Express Coaches

Almost the same as your two. ;D

"Don't make me get HIT entertainment on you!" lol jk

thomasj219

Ha Wonder when we will get the sheds hopefully soon.

thomasj219

BACHMANN Thomas & Friends 2010

HO:

Engines:

Donald
Douglas
Bill
Ben

Rolling Stock:

Troublesome Truck #3

Set:

Salty's Dockside Delivery Set

Figures:

Farmer McColl Figure

Sodor Scenery

Sodor Lighthouse
Tidmouth Sheds
Tidmouth Sheds Add On
Knapford Station Building Kit

Large Scale:

Engines:

James

Rolling Stock:

Cargo Car
Fuel Tanker
Milk Tanker
Coal Wagon With Load

Good Year   ;D

The Chaz Storm

A whole lot better then last year's!  I wasn't too satisfied with last year's range... we didn't get any new engines, other then the delayed Salty model.  The ventilated van, Terence, and the flat car with paint drums I was happy with....but at least one or two engines would have been really nice. 

But anyways this is a wishlist thread let's leave this kind of discussion for this in' the everything thomas topic'.  :P

razgriz233

The Chaz Storm

That's an excellent find you pointed out there.... I know that Walthers is updated nightly so we should be able to find out shortly what the deal is with that.  It looks like we are getting another accessory and one piece of rolling stock in HO...at least that's what I'm assuming.  But it does answer the question about Donald and Douglas and bill and ben about them being sepearate or together....

therailwayinspector

I've got a few things I'd LOVE bachmann to make:

1. STEPNEY- original character based on a real engine who just happens to be my favourite. Made by Hornby but rather expensive as all the detail of normal terrier has been added.
2. Duck - You've made engines 1-7 and now 9+10, so 8 would finish the run.
3. Harvey The Crane Engine - An interesting model design that I would love to see actually made. He would also probably be a good seller due to his unique design being able to be modified to make original prototypes
4. The Red Carriages and Edward's Old Coachers (Black and cream) - you have Annie And Clarabell so it would be a quick and cheap repaint and you have the popular carraiges!

There are more but these are my top 3 wants
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

ZeldaTheSwordsman

The old coaches are actually cream and dark green, and are more different from Annie and Clarabel than you think. They would require new toolings, as would the Red coaches.

The Chaz Storm

I thought of something earlier but for some reason next year if they make more announcements, but if Duck comes out, not only can I picture Diesel coming out with him but I can also picture Oliver coming out with him.  So I'm gonna update my predictions:

Engines:
Duck
Diesel
Oliver

Rolling stock:
Old composite coach
Old Brake coach
Toad the brake van - (If Oliver is coming out so is he. :P)
Breakdown train
Works coach