Whats was the name of that boat show?

Started by westsidelumber12, February 27, 2008, 10:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaz Storm

Honestly GG it's best to leave this topic alone, it's much less of a war that way, and we really don't need anymore spam on this forum.   

Now let's leave this thread alone for it to be deleted so we can get back on topic ;)

Railwaypark

TUGS is thomas's sister series so we will not have this topic deleted even if bachmann didn't focus on boats at all...I wonder if chris tulloch can start a buisness of making model RC boats. ???
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

westsidelumber12

Quote from: Chaz on February 28, 2008, 09:47:14 PM
As I said earlier this topic is clearly spam and off topic, it really needs to be removed.

Look chaz boy, i don't remember anyone asking your opinion, and this isn't spam, it is the one place i think it would go, but in other words, you really need to stop rambling and messing up stuff, and thats the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so! (i love wrestling)
Santa Fe ALL The Way

Its true....

Diesel #261

Dude he asked you before not to call him Chaz Boy! >:(
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Billbarman

Dude, stop this topic! This is a MODEL forum to about bachmann models! This isnt even thomas the tank engine related! >:( Also railway park,  stop calling him Chaz boy! How would you like if I started calling you something stupid and wehen you asked me to stop I didnt?  >:(

The Chaz Storm

Listen guys this war isn't helping anybody at all.  I really think we should move on and get back on topic, there are other places to talk about TUGS so please talk about it there and let us talk about Thomas here.  Also I am not against anbody in this situation so don't get the idea that I am mad at you guys. ;)  Now let's get along now and move on before anyone says something they will regret...

Guilford Guy

Everyone Chill, and take a break from the forum, or else you'll end up like this guy...
Alex

Diesel #261

So um Alex?  Who is that guy any way? ???
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

westsidelumber12

Ok ok chill, chaz i am sorry for what i said, it was wrong, my bad...
Santa Fe ALL The Way

Its true....