News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

the Bach-man this is urgent!!!

Started by Diesel #261, February 28, 2008, 09:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diesel #261

the Bach-man
I was going through the members list and I stumbled across a profile that said, "The Boss Man".  I believe that Corrie may be using this because Jake had passed away a month ago.  When I looked when the member was last active it said, "February 19, 2008, 07:54:17 PM."  I fear that if Corrie has access to that account he can get back on the forum again. :-\  You may want to delete that A.S.A.P. :-\
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Guilford Guy

If anyone was on his computer recently and went to the address then he would automatically be logged in.
Alex

Diesel #261

Still Alex, thats a big chance to take. :-\  Besides Jake can't use it anymore. :P

metal4life

That's pretty sad, even for Corrie. Taking advantage of a DECEASED person's account just go get on this forum. God have mercy on his soul.

Guilford Guy

He'd have to be ON JAKE's computer...
Alex

Anthony P

he could be on vacaion  :) Alot of my friends go skiing around now.  :)

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: Anthony P on March 02, 2008, 08:57:31 AM
he could be on vacaion  :) Alot of my friends go skiing around now.  :)

Just because your friends are on vacation doesn't mean that Corrie is. :P

BOT

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Guilford Guy on March 01, 2008, 12:23:26 PM
no he woodnt. i have my account attomaticly logged in and corrie went on it from his computer 2 put pics up fur mi.

Guilford Guy

Quote from: Thomas. on March 02, 2008, 07:00:34 PM
no he woodnt. i have my account attomaticly logged in and corrie went on it from his computer 2 put pics up fur mi.
Yes he would, Corrie's IP address is blocked, therefore he wouldn't be able to access the site at all from his computer...
Alex

StanierJack

Quote from: Guilford Guy on March 02, 2008, 07:26:44 PM
Yes he would, Corrie's IP address is blocked, therefore he wouldn't be able to access the site at all from his computer...

Proxy?

SuperD

You shouldn't even be lending accounts in the first place...

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Guilford Guy on March 02, 2008, 07:26:44 PM
he just put thum on fur mi. see?

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Shawmut Line on February 28, 2008, 09:05:08 PM
the Bach-man
I was going through the members list and I stumbled across a profile that said, "The Boss Man".  I believe that Corrie may be using this because Jake had passed away a month ago.  When I looked when the member was last active it said, "February 19, 2008, 07:54:17 PM."  I fear that if Corrie has access to that account he can get back on the forum again. :-\  You may want to delete that A.S.A.P. :-\

i have questions on jake. 1. did he live in pennsylvania? 2. was his last name batzil? 3. was he in high school? 4. was he in the northpocono school district? if these questions r all a yes than i now him and where his grave is

Diesel #261

Jake lived in a place about 10 miles from Corrie thats all I am allowed to give out. :-\