News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

I need an answer

Started by pdlethbridge, March 01, 2008, 07:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdlethbridge

Now if we could JUST get the Bachmann to produce one of these double turntables we'd have EVERYTHING! ;D

SteamGene

Rich, the German "w" is pronounced as "v" is pronounced in English.   :-X
Gene
Chief Brass Hat
Virginia Tidewater and Piedmont Railroad
"Only coal fired steam locomotives"

PRRThomas11

Thats really cool. What was it for though, just to have more stalls?
PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

Guilford Guy

Quote from: pdlethbridge on March 06, 2008, 12:02:59 PM
Now if we could JUST get the Bachmann to produce one of these double turntables we'd have EVERYTHING! ;D
Nah, we need one of the M Class 0-8-8-0's in plastic!  ;)
Alex

r.cprmier

Gene;
I realize that; I was just funnin' ya.

RIch
Rich

NEW YORK NEW HAVEN & HARTFORD RR. CO.
-GONE, BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Yampa Bob

In Spanish the "V" is pronounced as "B", and "W" is almost non existent.  You know, as in G. W.   LOL
Bob
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

pdlethbridge

Is it silent like the P in pbathtub?

Jhanecker2

Woody Elmore

Two years of college German and all I remember is "bier." what does that tell me?

pdlethbridge

Santa Fe buff

Well to think of a double roundhouse is likely just another thing Germans thought of first. We might of had double roundhouses, but I doubt it. It is good to have a double roundhouse still standing, they should open up a German Trains muesuem, It would be good to the economy, but the USA really needs to change something in the economy. But I don't really care for economies yet. So I just suggest it would be pretty cool if they opened up a mueseum there...

Change of adittude, dude, really- my dog died.
I am sad, but it dosen't pain me much. Anyway, it was going to happen sooner or later...
But a German Muesuem would rock.
:) I just hope the Germans do it quick before the turntable is scraped.
- Joshua Bauer

Guilford Guy

What About?!

DOUBLE TRACK TURNTABLES!
Alex

SteamGene

Sorry about your dog.  Last May I had to put down Sioux who at only seven, had incurable cancer.
BTW, it's "Bier," all German nouns are capitalized, all the time.  English used to do that, too.
Gene
Chief Brass Hat
Virginia Tidewater and Piedmont Railroad
"Only coal fired steam locomotives"

Santa Fe buff

Yeah, it's sad, but I have my second dog. So it's not much to worry about.
It's harsh for you to put it to sleep, mine's had a liver tomer and it burst killing her instantly... But it's okay, you get over it after awhile, anyway, wouldn't it be awesome if bachmann made-

A model double turntable in every scale!
That would be so awesome, I could really use a double turntable to save room.
And about your Sioux, really- at 7?
Mine died at 6! That is werid!

And a couple days back I did the free newsletter from Athearn.
Silly enough, they e-mailed their subscribers saying they accidently had to recall some locomotives with incorrect road numbers. It's not like their rare, they got recalled before on the market.
:D Silly Athearn, you may make some trains I like, but you don't have what Bachmann does!
- Joshua Bauer

RAM

It is not a DOUBLE TRACK TURNTABLES,  but two turntables that over lapped  like a figure eight pushed together and serving two roundhouses.