No Thomas engines no Thomas & Friends Board?

Started by Diesel #261, March 07, 2008, 08:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diesel #261

I was just wondering.  I havent got any Thomas models yet so am I even allowed on this part of Bachmann? ???

P.S. I will delete this right after I get answers as I think this maybe spam. ;)
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Santa Fe buff

(I don't have any either...) But what the hey. I can still help, I have little ones in the house, everyday it's thomas, thomas, thomas! Thats why I can understand all this stuff. Well, I don't know why anyone would thing these have spam, would someone put spam on a post? I don't have to worry. I got Internet Saftey.
- Joshua Bauer

The Chaz Storm

You can join here and post here whenever you want, it's not up to us, it is all up to you.  It doesn't matter if you have Thomas models or not, so don't worry about it. ;)

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Of course you can post here.Was the topic title at all inspired by:
'No passengers means no polish.No polish means no passengers,'
Shawmut Line?

PRRThomas11

I don't even have any HO trains. I'm all N and O.
PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

max (uk)

I model in On30, but i know my thomas stuff. I guess im a virtual thomas modeler.  :D

Santa Fe buff

Quote from: PRRThomas11 on March 09, 2008, 11:28:04 AM

Really? I have HO, but I was looking into N, are they any good? Just wondering, because they look so cool being so detailed yet so small. But not too small, like Z Scale.
:)
- Joshua Bauer

sour rails

I like HO.  However since I have no layout, am I not allowed on this board at all?   Well, I guess not, since I do have some trains. :D :D
Sometimes, true greatness comes in small packages.  ~Sour Rails

Nickel Plate Road~Resurgence

8) 8) Sour Rails 8) 8) [move]

Santa Fe buff

It's all like taking about something.
Everyone here knows what a train is right?-If not you do not need to be here.
Well we don't own a real engine-if you do then you have to show it!
Same thing, if we know about it, then we get any lisence to talk about it-unless you don't know anything about it, then you can still post- but your risking embaressment.
Well, I'm off to build an Enzo Ferrari.-model-not train related.
- Joshua Bauer

sour rails

Quote from: Santa Fe buff on March 13, 2008, 08:53:56 PM
Well we don't own a real engine-if you do then you have to show it!
Same thing, if we know about it, then we get any lisence to talk about it-unless you don't know anything about it, then you can still post- but your risking embaressment.

I knew little about several things.  But with what I knew, I posted questions so that I can learn more.  I wasn't embarassed.
Sometimes, true greatness comes in small packages.  ~Sour Rails

Nickel Plate Road~Resurgence

8) 8) Sour Rails 8) 8) [move]

PRRThomas11

Quote from: Santa Fe buff on March 10, 2008, 08:22:21 PM
Quote from: PRRThomas11 on March 09, 2008, 11:28:04 AM

Really? I have HO, but I was looking into N, are they any good? Just wondering, because they look so cool being so detailed yet so small. But not too small, like Z Scale.
:)

N scale is great. I used to have a little bit of HO but I started getting uninterested. A couple years after I got a N set cuz I thought it was pretty cool. Now Im try to squeeze in may n layout where ever me and my bro dont have the O layout. But any way its relly fun cus you can fit so much in a little spot. It will be easy for you to start in N because N and HO are exactly the same just different sizes. Same wiring, transformers, and every thing else.
PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

Guilford Guy

N scale is okay, the couplers and wheelsets make me cringe, since I'm a Proto-87er...
Alex